Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wierd way to level up?

Discussion on wierd way to level up? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wierd way to level up?

I see many bots on the game with names like 0054xx, uuk004x..etc and they just stand hours farming in outside of braiken, vac and agro hacking. I just dont get it, past lvl10-15 de exp is like 0.1% farming spider larvas xDDD

There must be some other way to reach high level in little time.
Old 05/13/2010, 00:49   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_hacker View Post
I see many bots on the game with names like 0054xx, uuk004x..etc and they just stand hours farming in outside of braiken, vac and agro hacking. I just dont get it, past lvl10-15 de exp is like 0.1% farming spider larvas xDDD

There must be some other way to reach high level in little time.

they are most likely farming Dil.
Old 05/13/2010, 02:44   #3

in spider larvas?
Old 05/13/2010, 03:00   #4

they are farming copper,silver and PASS while leveling up. it the good thing they alot of those bot that why copper so cheap now ihihihih

Similar Threads Similar Threads
it's wierd
05/07/2010 - Diablo 2 - 4 Replies
that everyone over here doesn't speak english... some other games aren't like that odd
Err Wierd.
07/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
wot up homios XD anyhow heres the deal , i was botting my ninjas toxic fog on the RB map , where you used to get RB'ned at at the top of the map up on the tree , then after a couple of hours botting there , suddenly appeared a NPC at me called Tinastin or summat , clicked on him he says "What Are You Doing Here" and you can only reply him with "Just Passing By" is that supposed to appear there like as a part of some kinda quest or something ? Or its some TQ new trick to bust botters ?xD...
A wierd one.
03/28/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I register and everything is fine except 2 things. My account info isnt in the "billing" database it isnt in the "cash" datab ase either. I was wondering if this has anything to do with OBDC links but im not sure it is. So if anyone has any ideas on this, could you give me a shout? thanks!
Something wierd help!
10/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hello evry one umm i have a new problem ,now i download the new loogintool the 23 october loogintool no its make me a wierd error in japanies take a loot i picture it from my camera no look at this here you go ->Siz
Wierd Erros Help PLZ!!!
02/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey guyz i've just downloaded silkroad Private server and some wierd erro showed up like right afther i pressed start could any one help me...? tnx :(