Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A wierd one.

Discussion on A wierd one. within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A wierd one.

I register and everything is fine except 2 things. My account info isnt in the "billing" database it isnt in the "cash" datab ase either. I was wondering if this has anything to do with OBDC links but im not sure it is. So if anyone has any ideas on this, could you give me a shout? thanks!
Old 03/28/2009, 17:43   #2

Not suposed to be in billing also...Log in op-en the D shop then go inside user_char get your user_no then enter it inside user_cash(cash db) then youll be able to add your own dk gold
Old 03/28/2009, 18:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeQuebecoisqc View Post
Not suposed to be in billing also...Log in op-en the D shop then go inside user_char get your user_no then enter it inside user_cash(cash db) then youll be able to add your own dk gold
kool it works thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A wierd error
05/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Okay i made a npc yesterday and Arco gave me tthe line of code to make it so you can only get it once a day but the source wont debugg now, Loc.X = ushort.Parse(Info); this line of code comes up in yellow when it debuggs and i dont know how to fix it, it also says: Index was outside the bounds of the array. Anybody know what this is?
it's wierd
05/07/2010 - Diablo 2 - 4 Replies
that everyone over here doesn't speak english... some other games aren't like that odd
Err Wierd.
07/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
wot up homios XD anyhow heres the deal , i was botting my ninjas toxic fog on the RB map , where you used to get RB'ned at at the top of the map up on the tree , then after a couple of hours botting there , suddenly appeared a NPC at me called Tinastin or summat , clicked on him he says "What Are You Doing Here" and you can only reply him with "Just Passing By" is that supposed to appear there like as a part of some kinda quest or something ? Or its some TQ new trick to bust botters ?xD...
Very wierd thing
12/08/2008 - Archlord - 15 Replies
Is it possible that a level 78 mage hits 5900 dmg or is he/she using somekind of hack. today my level 71 hunter got owned in 1 hit , just want to know it that kind of attack is normal for a level 78 mage . ty
Something wierd help!
10/23/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hello evry one umm i have a new problem ,now i download the new loogintool the 23 october loogintool no its make me a wierd error in japanies take a loot i picture it from my camera no look at this here you go ->Siz