Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ACTION6 update

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ACTION6 update

well....tested out the cheats to see if they work... i used the last xincode opening both normal dekaron and the last unpacked one......updated all the offsets.... all scripts work except skill hack1 and 2......and when running with speed hack or teleporting on mini map u`ll be teleported back to the starting point....so A. they patched skill hack and speed/minitele or B. we need new scripts for those........

hope someone more experienced comes with good answers for us...

peace

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

what crc did you used?

Old   #3

We need new version of Rexignation, since ReXIGNation v2.3.3 work fine and can bypass, the thing is you will be disconnecting after 1 minute, so we need the help of NEBULAR to update the rexignation, I think there is already, I saw hunter using vacuum hack in Draco just today, but never answer me when I ask where I go to find that bypass,LOL,
or any of here using that bypass that work fine, I will give an new offset of Dekaron V.34.5.7 I think... ^_^ I got that offset and how to get it too...