Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how can i talk to NPC at a far distance

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how can i talk to NPC at a far distance

hi is there like a distance Normal NPC, Quest Giver talk hack? for example when doing commission quest in maze i wanna stay at a far distance to get the quest not right next to the commission quest board.here other example when i wanna buy mana/health pot from NPC ,i dont wanna stand next to the NPC to buy it so it there a distance hack where i can click on the NPC at a far distance and buy it?

Old 04/01/2010, 13:16   #2

Nope. There's nothing you cant do about distance hack. You must be closer to NPC to buy something or taking cqs. All are server sided now.

Old 04/01/2010, 16:53   #3

wen i used to do ninja dfs id click npc and tele away while on npc which work so i get in df unseen but as far as shoping and quest i dunno havent tried try it out on em
Old 04/02/2010, 09:18   #4

am pretty sure there a way but no one willing so figure it out. i wanna party some noob at crespo and enter crespo dg at a far distance so they dont know i went in , once in i kick them out hihihi hopefully someone can help me with this =)

« Does anyone know why? | ACTION6 update »