Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mouse lag

Discussion on mouse lag within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mouse lag

hello i need hope hellp i have uninstall graphic drive and mouse and install it again but i dont know whats going on... when i playing comes later 5minutes mouse cursor lag that's really annoying, I don't know what to do anymore... all other games no problem only in dekaron

i hope get helping and tipps

windows 10 home 64x bit
amd ryzen 5 3600 6-core processor 3,59ghz
16 gb ram
geforce rtx 2060
Old 12/29/2020, 01:41   #2

maybe the problem is with windows or HDD
because i don't know from what kind of HDD game is load if from regular HDD you can experience some lag in game if you have SSD try (copy dekaron to SSD and rum from SSD)

my PC:
Windows 10 ROG x64
AMD FX 6300 6 Core 3.8Ghz
RAM: DDR3 16GB
GPU: Radeon Armor RX 580 8GB from MSI

and i don't have any problem with Dekaron even if i load the game from regular HDD not from SSD. All works fine
Old 12/29/2020, 05:01   #3

It's an nVidia issue. We did some testing and found that if you update your graphics beyond 457.51, you will experience the mouse lag eventually.

I attempted to update to the various recent versions and all of them experience the issue. I reverted back to 457.51 and everything was fine again.
Old 12/29/2020, 10:13   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
maybe the problem is with windows or HDD
because i don't know from what kind of HDD game is load if from regular HDD you can experience some lag in game if you have SSD try (copy dekaron to SSD and rum from SSD)

my PC:
Windows 10 ROG x64
AMD FX 6300 6 Core 3.8Ghz
RAM: DDR3 16GB
GPU: Radeon Armor RX 580 8GB from MSI

and i don't have any problem with Dekaron even if i load the game from regular HDD not from SSD. All works fine

hello thanks for answer i have only 2x ssd its are in ssd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechiEthano View Post
It's an nVidia issue. We did some testing and found that if you update your graphics beyond 457.51, you will experience the mouse lag eventually.

I attempted to update to the various recent versions and all of them experience the issue. I reverted back to 457.51 and everything was fine again.
okey thanks i try it later and say it later

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechiEthano View Post

finally it works now thanks mate
Old 12/29/2020, 18:54   #5

how good have it GPU from AMD never experience any problem with any drivers for Radeon.