Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSV editing help.

Discussion on CSV editing help. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSV editing help.

After learning the ropes on getting CE hacks to work, I wanted to take a stab at CSV editing to take advantage of the Laiden mass spawn hack.

I followed the guide word for word in the thread. I did everything it said and followed the thread to edit the Laiden (except I used 100 ego's instead of 9999 incase my comp couldn't handle it). I then started the game with the CRC bypass enabled in rexignation 2.3.3. The game took about 3 times as long to load up to the server selection (which I hear is normal with CSV editing, so i assume I at least had part of it right up to this point). However, once I got to the end of Crespo C and got to Laiden, he was completely normal and never spawned more than 3 Ego's.

I figured I somehow screwed it up and wanted to try a quicker/cheaper CSV hack to make sure I could at least get one of them working. I tried the wallhack edit which crashed the launcher as soon as it was loaded up to about 90%. I changed that .csv back to normal and it still crashed the launcher.

At this point I uninstalled the game and re-downloaded on a fresh install. Repeated all steps again with the same results.

I uninstalled and re-installed a 3rd time and tried doing it in a slightly different order as this thread states, post #4.

Again, the client crashes at about 90% loaded.

I have no clue what I'm doing wrong and have been trying to get this to work all day. The last thing I wanted to do was to make yet another new thread asking for help on this, but searching for solutions to this hasn't gotten me very far. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, one more thing to note, everytime I was able to get the CSV-edited client to load I didn't have sound effects. Music was fine, SFX was not. Dunno what was up with that, but I'd gladly trade no SFX for a working mass spawn.
Old 03/01/2010, 09:01   #2

a couple of questions to ask.
Are you using a CE spawning script when you have your trying to do mass spawn?
Have you recently unpacked your data files?
Do you have the csv edits in your 2moons/data folder, and not a folder like 2moons/data/data?
Are you positive you edited the correct file? i sometimes will not pay much attention when editing files, and end up editing a file before or after the file i actually wanted to edit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2010, 13:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
a couple of questions to ask.
Are you using a CE spawning script when you have your trying to do mass spawn?
Have you recently unpacked your data files?
Do you have the csv edits in your 2moons/data folder, and not a folder like 2moons/data/data?
Are you positive you edited the correct file? i sometimes will not pay much attention when editing files, and end up editing a file before or after the file i actually wanted to edit.

1. I only used a few basic CE scripts when going thru the Crespo dungeon, no spawning scripts though. When I tried the wallhack I didn't use CE at all.
2. I unpacked them each time on the fresh install.
3. I do have them in the data folder, not the data/data
4. I am 100% sure I edited the correct file. I almost edited the ego the first time around, but the two times after that I made certain it was the right file.

I thought maybe it was a Vista problem or something, but I had my brother try it on his Win7 computer (without me helping him incase I was doing something wrong) and he couldn't get it either.
Old 03/01/2010, 14:03   #4

this is for A
2732,3,10,10,3,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4, 4,0,0,0,100,30,0,18,10,0,2,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,130 ,001,15,1,1 i set my to 130 mob spawn
this is for B
2711,3,10,10,3,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4, 4,0,0,0,100,30,0,18,10,0,2,20,10,5,0,0,0,0,0,0,200 ,001,15,1,1 i set my mob to 200

you can just copy and paste this in your CVS anyway make sure you set the animation to 0 . oh by the way if you use CE vac script with spawn it will over-write and won't work . i have window vista and it work perfectly
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2010, 19:22   #5

Ok,

This is How I do it :

I only changed the Laiden spawn animation.
for the rest I use CE scripts:

Before I go in turn on the bleu + red
when I am at laiden door turn on Vac I II III and mass spawn script

Only I never do it because I !@#$%!$%#!@#$&*&@!#$ the lag and slowness

I dont know If I can upload my Laiden CSV here.
If I am allowed I'll do.
Old 03/01/2010, 19:40   #6

Thanks guys. I got it figured out, obviously I knew that C/B/A had different difficulty Laiden's, but it slipped my mind that they'd actually have different CSV's. I was editing the A laiden like the guide said, but doing the C dungeon in game so that's why it wasn't working. Thanks pressed for both of ya.

Also, do you guys use a CE non-aggro script for doing mass spawns, or a CSV edit? With my CE non-aggro script, everytime I attacked the ego's I was getting hit by them, ended up dying when I wasn't paying attention, heh.
Old 03/01/2010, 21:37   #7

Ok, glad that the others have helped you!

+1 Reported At: Mon 01 Mar 2010 - 20:37:42 GMT +1 Cause: Request Close
Old 03/01/2010, 23:36   #8

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
You can use non agro from CE and you can use non agro with CSV

#closed
Closed Thread