Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Global Unpacked+Mass Spawn

Discussion on Global Unpacked+Mass Spawn within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Global Unpacked+Mass Spawn

I use Nebs bypass to open an Unpacked file. I have followed all the directions for the laiden mass spawn, except when i change the pack IO from 1 to 0 the game wont open up. Screen goes grey then the message saying Global unpacked has stopped working comes up. Can the CSV editing be used when using an unpacked file to open the game?
Old 02/06/2010, 04:41   #2

can u tell me how to start a thread?
Old 02/06/2010, 05:05   #3

@pinky1
Nebs bypass isn't working for you because that version has been patch, You must wait for neb to release a new one. Also yes you can use global_unpacker.exe for your CSV edits. Just remember to edit the right files and it should work.

@misakimamura
You start a new thread by going into a forum then their subforum that you want to post in, and towards of top of the page above all other threads, there should be a button that says "NEW TOPIC". Click that you make a new thread.
Old 02/06/2010, 12:13   #4

elite*gold: 20
#question answered -> close request
Old 02/06/2010, 20:50   #5

You guys dont have to request a close every time a question has been answered or the thread is not active >.>
Really the request to close should only be used for flame threads, threads about a ban topic, ban releases, spams, or ones that might end up with flaming XD
Old 02/06/2010, 21:31   #6

elite*gold: 20
well ppl can bump it >.>'' or spam it so it's better 2 be closed..
Old 02/06/2010, 23:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
You guys dont have to request a close every time a question has been answered or the thread is not active >.>
Really the request to close should only be used for flame threads, threads about a ban topic, ban releases, spams, or ones that might end up with flaming XD
Your right! Trane stated something to this degree as well. @Pink1 bypass should hopefully coming soon so plz be patient.

Thanks,
Ejamious
Old 02/07/2010, 02:30   #8

Yes i am waiting patiently for Nebular to realease a new bypass, the same as most of us are. Some people obviously dont have much patience. I had the Disconnecting problem before they patched the security tho. But if you guys say i can edit the data folder then use a Unpacked to open the game i just must have done something wrong. I will start over as soon as the bypass is up and running. Thanks for the help.