Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mass spawn hack question

Discussion on mass spawn hack question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mass spawn hack question

Hi

I followed FASTEST MASS SPAWN tut and have few questions

1) It seems like the intstructor used program called winhex to do the hack, but is it possible to manipulate the data by excel and still work perfectly? I mean by excel is just opening the CSV file directly.

2) if i use eding CSV to hack, is there any scense of turning off and on the hack? For example, if i manipulate a boss in treasure of crespo, where is that gana be mass spawned?
Old 01/26/2010, 07:41   #2

"fastest mass spawn" is done with CSV edits not winhex. And it's done with excel

Also no you can't turn off CSV edits and turn them back on, you must do new edits and relog for chances to occur

They will spawn right by boss.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 08:24   #3

thank you for ur support

Oh one other question,,
when i vac hack in treasure of crespo, some mobs does vac and some mobs vac but attacks me,, and it hurts,, any ideas
Old 01/26/2010, 08:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaeyoulee View Post
Oh one other question,,
when i vac hack in treasure of crespo, some mobs does vac and some mobs vac but attacks me,, and it hurts,, any ideas
Make csv hacks for ranged mobs.
Old 01/26/2010, 08:33   #5

First of all next time use "edit" to add your question, otherwise you will be reported for double posting lolz.
I suggest deleting your post before anyone catches you, by pressing "edit" then deleting one of your post.
Only reason why i haven't yet is because you're pretty new to the forums.

But to answer your question, it's just how it is, really annoying but nothing too big.
The same thing happens in df towards the end of run, by the gate to main boss' room.
It's not your script though.

What you can do is do one complete run killing them all off, and stay log in, then for your next runs they wont attack anymore. They will all be vac the second time if you have the same client loaded. Another tip, im guessing it's the priest mods at the coffins that are attacking you right?
Well you can just attack them with range aoes. and kill them in smaller mobs for that area. Yes it will take a little longer, but you wont have to worry about dieing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 09:14   #6

thanks and i will consider the double psting next time
Old 01/26/2010, 09:50   #7

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
+#4 reported at 26/1/10 GMT +1 9:50 cause double post
Old 01/26/2010, 10:07   #8

#3,4 merged