Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to hack

Discussion on How to hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to hack

Hello every1! I've been watching this forum for some days now.. and i can't hack. i play dekaron EU! and i dont know how to hack. i know there is threads about it.. but i don't know how to do :S it's rly confusing!

Can some1 tell me what i need to download/do to vac hack/skill hack? that's only what i need. thx in advance !
Old 01/25/2010, 10:04   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
Skillhack is not allowed.
You can't download hacks beacuse 1-click hacks are not allowed.

But you can use those threads to start hacking:

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2010, 02:07   #3

keep searching.
>.<
Old 01/26/2010, 06:09   #4

Ok. THANKS alot! it's working now BTW 1 question. if i only use zoom hack or other hack that others can see u r using like.. vac.. does GMs can detect u using them ?

and why is skill hack not allowed?

close after awnser
Old 01/26/2010, 09:55   #5

If you use zoomhack and fareye, nobody will know that you use it.

Skillhack got abused alot etc and forum staff decided to not allow such hacks anymore, so sheild hack and skillhack are banned for now.
Old 01/26/2010, 21:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
If you use zoomhack and fareye, nobody will know that you use it.

Skillhack got abused alot etc and forum staff decided to not allow such hacks anymore, so sheild hack and skillhack are banned for now.
so you are saying that GMs doenst have any chance to know that u are using cheat engine ? same as bypass on bin folder? ty for infos

BTW.. what about invisible hack ? how to use it?
Old 01/26/2010, 23:00   #7

When you use hacks to lvlup, there will be irregularities in your logs, but they won't check your logs untill someone posts a SS or video of you hacking, then they just take a look for confrimation.

Bypass is made exactly for that, for that the game would not know that you hack.

Invisible hack dosen't work anymore. It usualy did (the GM hack or minimap teleport hack as it is called now was the hack that you used for invisibility, the command was /GM ghostmode on, but now it dosen't even work on pservers)
Old 01/27/2010, 00:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kakkarot~ View Post
When you use hacks to lvlup, there will be irregularities in your logs, but they won't check your logs untill someone posts a SS or video of you hacking, then they just take a look for confrimation.

Bypass is made exactly for that, for that the game would not know that you hack.

Invisible hack dosen't work anymore. It usualy did (the GM hack or minimap teleport hack as it is called now was the hack that you used for invisibility, the command was /GM ghostmode on, but now it dosen't even work on pservers)
nice nice :P i'm having some problems with wall hack.. sometimes it works but sometimes it dont.. when i choose it on CE what's the offset? coz when i do a scan for that big number it appear me lots of numbers :S wallhack is the only hack that that happens... WallHack Offset: 00768533

is it right ?
Old 01/27/2010, 00:44   #9

That is the correct offset. The mistake that some users do is that they enable hacks while ingame, enable your hacks before you get ingame (while still on character selection screen)