Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ELITEPVPERS

Discussion on ELITEPVPERS within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELITEPVPERS

At first i kind of despised the upper management of this forum for not letting us have skill hacks, but now i don't as much b/c i realize how many dumb hackers are out there using it for pvp. I still would like to find a skill hack one day so i can lvl faster. Also everyone should read Hackers Etiquette and follow it. I played legit up to 95 and still play legit on that char but started to hack on a different server b/c i wanted a high lvl char already. Playing legit i know how annoying it is to be trying to lvl and have a dumb hacker around ******** up mobs and bosses.
Old 11/30/2009, 18:42   #2

What ettikette in Gamme do you speak-man? If any one high lvl has higher or more fun pt will come and start will be pk-then obviously it each sack and it comes to revenge, and skill hack heard right tool "not the noob in Gamme i each kills had "almost all except Aloken already followed 100 -140 now my seg i games 120.
Old 11/30/2009, 18:44   #3

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by fynyk View Post
What ettikette in Gamme do you speak-man? If any one high lvl has higher or more fun pt will come and start will be pk-then obviously it each sack and it comes to revenge, and skill hack heard right tool "not the noob in Gamme i each kills had "almost all except Aloken already followed 100 -140 now my seg i games 120.
This makes no sense at all....
Old 11/30/2009, 20:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerset View Post
This makes no sense at all....
hahahahaha i agree
i also agree with charros to a degree i never disliked the management of this forums because i agree with the simple fact that people who cant or wont try to understand how to hack and how they work dont deserve to have them. I have seen the many hackers who are retards and have all these hacks and that kind of ruins the games for others also the etiquitte thing i like and agree with but unfortunately everybody is not going to follow these "rules" or "guidelines" whatever you choose to call them but for those who will
well its just nice to know there are more people out there who have some sort of decency to not **** with others games
Old 12/01/2009, 01:27   #5

Quote:
Sir, i believe you have a tumor in your brain, you must get that checked out as soon as possible.
Old 12/01/2009, 03:31   #6

Quote:
please, learn to speak english b4 saying anything. you speak gibberish, which is plainly stupid. if you can't speak, then don't talk.
Old 12/01/2009, 04:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
Sir, i believe you have a tumor in your brain, you must get that checked out as soon as possible.
Don't talk about things you don't know. My Girlfriend has it and it's not fun. She has blackouts and other things that happen to her but it doesn't affect her performance in any way. Just because person can't speak proper English doesn't mean he has mass or growth of abnormal cells in his brain. Try to speak Japanese when you barely know it, I'll laugh at you then.

Quit flaming this guy everybody and stay on topic.
Old 12/01/2009, 04:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post
Don't talk about things you don't know. My Girlfriend has it and it's not fun. She has blackouts and other things that happen to her but it doesn't affect her performance in any way. Just because person can't speak proper English doesn't mean he has mass or growth of abnormal cells in his brain. Try to speak Japanese when you barely know it, I'll laugh at you then.

Quit flaming this guy everybody and stay on topic.
私は日本語である
Old 12/01/2009, 04:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberboy View Post
私は日本語である
your google translator failed.
Old 12/01/2009, 05:02   #10

Quote:
You clearly do not know any japanese then.
私=わたし= I/me
日本語=にほんご= Japan language

今理解しなさいか。 (understand now?)
Old 12/01/2009, 05:03   #11

Quote:
google translate never fails xD
it clearly says "i am a ******" :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2009, 05:55   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEnergy3 View Post
google translate never fails xD
it clearly says "i am a ******" :P
lolz yup google translator does fail. Thats why i never use it.
Old 12/01/2009, 06:06   #13

#close request cause flame/offtopic
Old 12/01/2009, 10:03   #14

Received Thanks: 7,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by charros15 View Post
At first i kind of despised the upper management of this forum for not letting us have skill hacks, but now i don't as much b/c i realize how many dumb hackers are out there using it for pvp. I still would like to find a skill hack one day so i can lvl faster. Also everyone should read Hackers Etiquette and follow it. I played legit up to 95 and still play legit on that char but started to hack on a different server b/c i wanted a high lvl char already. Playing legit i know how annoying it is to be trying to lvl and have a dumb hacker around ******** up mobs and bosses.
I played 3x 110+-120+ legit

That i started hacking... if u use your brain u could managa all hacks yourself

IN MY OPINION skillhack 1 shouldnt be released also..
Old 12/01/2009, 15:18   #15

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by charros15 View Post
ok

#Closed
Closed Thread