Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Unpacked_Dekaron.exe Error -.-

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unpacked_Dekaron.exe Error -.-

Hello guys , when i open unpacked_dekaron.exe with new bypass unpacked_dekaron.exe dont start , i dont know why can anyone answer me? Would be really nice (: or better upload your unpacked_dekaron.exe
Ps: Please don`t ask for new bypass its still in beta phase i will maybe upload in some days (:

Old 11/09/2009, 17:06   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,957
you can make a bypass but you can't unpack a dekaron exe....or figure out that you can hack with normal dekaron exe..try that...with normal dekaron exe

Old 11/09/2009, 17:35   #3

@Kakkarot thank you for your reply but dekaron.exe dc me always in about 1 hour , and unpacked_dekaron.exe never dc me only if i lured too much ...could someone upload unpacked_dekaron.exe ? I think my one is broken....Btw to make a bypass isnt that hard u think you only have to edit something :P
Old 11/09/2009, 18:49   #4

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,957
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilja 12 View Post
@Kakkarot thank you for your reply but dekaron.exe dc me always in about 1 hour , and unpacked_dekaron.exe never dc me only if i lured too much ...could someone upload unpacked_dekaron.exe ? I think my one is broken....Btw to make a bypass isnt that hard u think you only have to edit something :P
1 hour is 55 minutes more then what theese guys have...so enjoy it

Old 11/09/2009, 22:31   #5

Received Thanks: 3,350
There's new bypass version 1.3a check Nebular's thread which is now re-opened.

And unpacked dekaron deosn't work well at the moment just for info.

« Kan mir jemand helfen bei der Crc inst | Just Some Question To pass time :D »