Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Whats up with 2moons?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Whats up with 2moons?

WTF is happening in that retarded game lol every1 is being hacked & I mean hacked, not scammed or any lame **** like that, ppl who never gave their ID or pass to any1 loosing +7~+9 stuff,dill etc all 140+ & most r from abbadon if not all >.<

Old 11/06/2009, 01:25   #2

how the **** are people from abaddon getting hacked when there is no abaddon anymore

Old 11/06/2009, 01:55   #3

once upon a time in a galaxy far far away there were 2 servers Trieste & Abaddon, & after few years of running as separate servers smart ppl (IQ like urs) decided that they will gain much more money if they make just 1 server called Siz, but the fact remains that on that new server most ppl were either from server called Trieste or from server called Abaddon, & as u can see ppl who migrated from 2nd server mark themselfs as Abaddon ppl, I hope I helped u a lil with my bad english to understand
kthxpl0xbai
Old 11/06/2009, 02:41   #4

I lost my Mage but eh, yes its all abaddon players so far btw, I have the tallies over 100 so far, 130 + players. As far as ive heard its someone in or that was in management. Makes sence , gm thinks hes gonna get fired, takes a list of all high lvl players info, then he goes back after getting fired and sells the items on all the accs for dils and sells the dils to dil sites for $$.

Old 11/06/2009, 02:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxOnWaxOff View Post
I lost my Mage but eh, yes its all abaddon players so far btw, I have the tallies over 100 so far, 130 + players. As far as ive heard its someone in or that was in management. Makes sence , gm thinks hes gonna get fired, takes a list of all high lvl players info, then he goes back after getting fired and sells the items on all the accs for dils and sells the dils to dil sites for $$.
Didn't acclaim / gamehi already do that? I mean they've done that to me twice now. P.S I'm from Trieste and it doesn't matter if your on Abaddon or not. If this so called "GM" AKA, "GameHi" hacked a bunch of 130+ characters (not much of hacked they know your info already) then it would be from both server but technically from Siz.
Old 11/06/2009, 02:54   #6

fail dude, im implying that the gm was prolly from before merge and is now gone so an Acclaim GM, which worked abaddon, seeing as how only abaddon players are getting hacked but eh
Old 11/06/2009, 02:57   #7

Quote:
fail dude, im implying that the gm was prolly from before merge and is now gone so an Acclaim GM, which worked abaddon, seeing as how only abaddon players are getting hacked but eh
You fail at spelling probably well I didn't see that but then again not the first time Acclaim or GameHi has done something like that. You can't just say Abaddon players are only ones not getting hacked. I mean just cause two people say it doesn't mean it's only Abaddon.
Old 11/06/2009, 03:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagipower View Post
You fail at spelling probably well I didn't see that but then again not the first time Acclaim or GameHi has done something like that. You can't just say Abaddon players are only ones not getting hacked. I mean just cause two people say it doesn't mean it's only Abaddon.
COME IN THE ******* GAME FOR **** SAKES ITS ONLY ABADDON PLAYERS GETTING HACKED BY THIS CERTAIN PERSON I KNOW FOR A FACT CAUSE THE GUY SITS THERE SHOP DOWN AND SELLS THERE GEAR 1 By 1 ALL ABADDON SO YES I CAN SAY IT!
Old 11/06/2009, 03:32   #9

Quote:
COME IN THE ******* GAME FOR **** SAKES ITS ONLY ABADDON PLAYERS GETTING HACKED BY THIS CERTAIN PERSON I KNOW FOR A FACT CAUSE THE GUY SITS THERE SHOP DOWN AND SELLS THERE GEAR 1 By 1 ALL ABADDON SO YES I CAN SAY IT!
Oh so the gear says "Abaddon Player Gear". So that's how you know.
Old 11/06/2009, 04:22   #10

Quote:
Oh so the gear says "Abaddon Player Gear". So that's how you know.
Obviously not but hes talking about accounts being hacked this time not the other times, if you read carefully you would be able to tell, and information gets around easily, if 100 people from abbadon get hacked and 2 ppl from trieste get hacked, then yes its ppl from abbadon, now stop being a *****.
Old 11/06/2009, 04:47   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedemonhunter View Post
Obviously not but hes talking about accounts being hacked this time not the other times, if you read carefully you would be able to tell, and information gets around easily, if 100 people from abbadon get hacked and 2 ppl from trieste get hacked, then yes its ppl from abbadon, now stop being a *****.
Please notice I only see 2 people complaining about this when did 2 = 100 people from abaddon? Now please stfu. Thanks.
Old 11/06/2009, 04:54   #12

i lost my shield+7 and i played on abaddon too
Old 11/06/2009, 05:54   #13

Quote:
i feel in a bad mood
so......
you fail at grammer

You can't just say Abaddon players are only ones not getting hacked

would actually be pronounced

You can't just say Abaddon players are the only ones not getting hacked

also I think the so called "hacker" is some kid who figured out how to keylog people that download hacks from stupid places.
I seriously doubt it's an old gm

@bagipower post 11
I think he is speaking hypothetically
Old 11/06/2009, 05:58   #14

I can tell you how,

DEV's from the pservers have data base access to that server 90% of the players use same login/password which in this case will translate into they take the login pass an try it for 2moons if it works they take your gear,

So just a little hint if you play private servers, dont use the same info as your 2moons stuff,
Old 11/07/2009, 01:20   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by falsegods View Post
how the **** are people from abaddon getting hacked when there is no abaddon anymore
lol that's truth

« Shorter DUN Abyss? | About offsets »