Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Whats up with 2moons?

Old 11/07/2009, 03:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
Actually, The Gm's name was Stigmata. I believe his real name was Carlos. Don't quote me on that one. He was fired from Acclaim for banning people for no reason, stealing their gear, and unbanning them.

GameHi has been slowly implementing a new server side dupe check. I'm assuming a bunch of people are going to start losing gear. I've lost my gear, but I know my gear was duped. So, it wasn't surprised when my full +9 148 mage was naked when I logged in.

Don't act alarmed, Don't buy +9's, make your own ****.

Old 11/07/2009, 03:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagipower View Post
You fail at spelling probably well I didn't see that but then again not the first time Acclaim or GameHi has done something like that. You can't just say Abaddon players are only ones not getting hacked. I mean just cause two people say it doesn't mean it's only Abaddon.
wow stfu. obviously youre the one who fails if you didnt see what he wrote originally, and the fact that everyone on this thread is bashing you cuz your prideful self can't accept defeat. hence why you have to resort to criticizing his "spelling", when its the INTERNET, not a ******* job application.

Old 11/07/2009, 06:20   #18

hahahaha this is too funny this is wat happen when u guys hack, u guys probably got key log by some kids or ect, i only hack some time and play legit most of the time this is KARMA

« Shorter DUN Abyss? | About offsets »