Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Add symbols in character name?

Discussion on Add symbols in character name? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Add symbols in character name?

Hi Ive seen ppl with periods in their name like "Blah.Blah" how do I add the period in my name, it wont let me when i try.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Symbols in Seafight ?
04/13/2014 - Seafight - 11 Replies
hello all, im wondering what i need to instal on my PC for see the special signs/symbols on seafight map....till now i see squares on some nickames and i dont like it like this :D thx and greetings
Create a character, symbols
01/08/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi! Which corresponds to the basis for entering a character name when creating it. Where are stored those characters that are permitted or forbidden to use? Where can expand their list? Thank you.
Symbols in name?
02/20/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
How do you get a symbol in your name, like for instance if I wanted to use the name Hello¿ When you try, this is the error message: "you have typed incorrect language" I am guessing maybe something to do with olly, or perhaps something that can be done in cheat engine? I have searched and found nothin so far.
Chinese Symbols
09/16/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo allerseits, ich Französisch, besuche ich oft Ihr Forum, und ich wollte von Ihnen wissen, ob jemand oder ich könnte eine Website oder einen Flyer für alle chinesischen Schriftzeichen für das Captcha müssen private Server metin Das ist alles Vielen Dank an alle Mit besten Grüßen