Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Create a character, symbols

Discussion on Create a character, symbols within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Create a character, symbols

Hi!
Which corresponds to the basis for entering a character name when creating it. Where are stored those characters that are permitted or forbidden to use?
Where can expand their list?

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
You may not create this character
01/11/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
I have my server up and running. I can log in to it. When i try to make a character (name doesnt mater) I get "You may not create this character" I am runing an old 6.2 client from old installer straight from galanet. the aor link is broken and I cant get that one. How do i fix this.
Cant Create New Character
09/22/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I cant create a new char because i exceeded the maximum number of chars (10) - Deleted all my characters und now i cant completly remove the deleted ones from the list because the list doesnt show up. After login screen, char creation screen pops up, and after i enter the name i get "Cant create char because you exceed maximum char number" Error - Any Solutions? Would be very thankful PuppetMaster
[NEED HELP] CANT CREATE CHARACTER
06/12/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9269/cantcreate .jpg Someone can help me ?.. i already put my name in cq_user anything should i edit?.. help me plss...:confused::confused::confused::confused:
[Need Help]Create character
05/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
When im try too create a character its says , Wrong words , im try out word just numbers and its seems not works:mad:Any 1 can help me?
Can't create character!!! HELP
05/04/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey there, I finally get account for ECSRO but there is one problem, then i log in account, press create characher, i writele name with numbers like this 86545565 it's for exsample, so i press Create and it's say that "Invalid Letters is Used" wtf? I can't create now even nick name with numbers? :confused: