Well I read the first post and this last page XD skipped the middle part x.x
The ban is good but if its apply then it would be the same as, you punch someone (fighting) in school for the first time and you get expelled. That wouldn't be fair. But if you fight many time and ignore the warning/suspension then expel is a no problem.
In the end, banning anyone from their first mistake (wrong section) wont stop them from doing it again nor toward anybody else x.x
ps: dont quote me now since I only read a few post >.>
A "PETITION" is when you collect signatures and go for a certain ammount, there are no options, like yes/no, you just allow someone to sign, if they support you.
What you are doing is a "vote".
And think of the epvper's moto "Your best is our worst". Doesn't that mean rule breakers, spammers and leechers?
And I agree with kikichan. If you kick someone in the *****, you don't get crucified, you just get kicked back into your *****. And after 3 kicks you are dead. The rules are fine as they are.
Also, the rules fit for ALL epvp, and this vote won't change anything anyway, so it can be just closed now. It would take a thousand votes as a minimum for Lowfyr to change the rules, and we all know that ain't happenin'.
we all were a big noobs in some points .... no one born and he an genus
wrong, and i 150% disagree with that, everyone thinks anything can be learned, but it cant, yes everyone was born a genius or born a noob, people that cannot use logic in installiton of (example) silkbotters 1 click server was, is and always will be a NOOB, that person will never ever ever EEEVEER learn how to do aynthing, that person does not know how to folow simple tutorials nor super simple video tutorials, those new members i would bann just for not using their brain, so we would not have "no posts", the only difference would be that we wouldnt have stupid posts like "do i need to download all 4 parts of SQL"
wrong, and i 150% disagree with that, everyone thinks anything can be learned, but it cant, yes everyone was born a genius or born a noob, people that cannot use logic in installiton of (example) silkbotters 1 click server was, is and always will be a NOOB, that person will never ever ever EEEVEER learn how to do aynthing, that person does not know how to folow simple tutorials nor super simple video tutorials, those new members i would bann just for not using their brain, so we would not have "no posts", the only difference would be that we wouldnt have stupid posts like "do i need to download all 4 parts of SQL"
100% disagree with that...
My very 1st post from 2 years ago :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombe
Ok, now, I've been playing 2Moons for 4 months, got 2 chars at lvl 60 and one at lvl 40, But i am REALLY bored of leveling. However the game is great and I want to level without having to mindlessly grind all day. I have seen bots with names like g4yiy or cv1w19, or w7x4qm (well, you get the point) They are knights, have 2 axes, hitting monsters automaticly. Can anyone describe what that hack is and post it here? I've searched the whole forum but its not there. Anyone?
I called a bot a "hack" + posted in wrong section + got an infraction.
And now compare your thanks count to mine.
My siganture used to be like:
You can't be pro without being a noob.
lol my first post was afer reading a **** load of tuts
but the game I was playing was maple story and I didn't know which tut to use because I didn't know what version GG was on.
so I asked
"how do I know what version game guard is on... do I have to keep track or something?" (it was on CheatEngine forums)
and the first answer was something like
"<answering my question> lol this guy cracks me up"
and then I went on to be a pretty decent assembly scripter
but the key was that most of my time a spent reading reading reading reading reading reading
I called a bot a "hack" + posted in wrong section + got an infraction.
And now compare your thanks count to mine.
My siganture used to be like:
You can't be pro without being a noob.
So why don't we just close this topic?
ok its true you arent a pro right away, but there is a difference when you are a noob for a day, when when something is simple you are capable of using logic aka your brain and understand the tutorials etc, the other type of a noob is that just will never change, you explain something but the man will always ask a question again and again, tell me please have you ever begged for hacks? have you ever said that you need something that can be copy/pasted and wroking beacuse CE is too complicated for you? those are the ppl that were born a noob and will die a noob
Noob: Make a thread call, " Why does *** keep freezing when I change map?" In the question/discussion section XD Asking a question you couldnt find a answer is mostly likely consider noob on most internet forum x.x But its better than..
Stupid: Making a thread call, " How can I vac?" in question.discussion section. For one, it really sound stupid when there are plenty of thread about vac etc.
PS: dont quote me on the stupid part XD I didnt call name on who's stupid so if u argue.... It only tells me that your offended and your telling me that your stupid x.x
Petition-death penalty system 06/13/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies :rtfm:after dieing multiple times I believe it's better to change a few things.:bandit:
the exp debt system it self is pretty good, but: the rebirth weakness, I don't know about you guys, but I have died a lot because of me wanting to go to some place (tombstone, city) forgetting about the rebirth weakness, and boom! another 1/20 of your exp gone! the rebirth weakness should be removed, and the exp debt system should be changed! :D
if you agree on me, sign this petition!:awesome: Runes Of...
ban penalty plz 10/31/2009 - Rohan - 23 Replies anyone have the link or knows what the penalty is for each ban? got banned for 3rd time now and last i saw was 863999 seconds.. but havent seen any numbers showing lately to see how much left and not log in much either..