Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help im a complete noobie lol!

Discussion on Need help im a complete noobie lol! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help im a complete noobie lol!

Well yeah I'm a noob in this hacking worlds but i really want to learn how to hack 2 moons xD
so anyways i have a lvl 49 knight but I really want to lvl up and yeah... so i got the latest version of 2moons and if anyone could help me find a good hack and detailed to tutorial on how to hack and level up it would be greatly appreciated thanks a lot guys
Old 08/22/2009, 03:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
You may want to be more specific than that. There is no "Hit a button, win 100 levels" type thing here. There are an array of hacks and exploits, try reading through first.

Keep in mind, some of these different methods require patience and time to learn how they work. You should try to avoid calling for help after a few failed attempts, get a feel for it, try it out, ask for someone to explain to you how something works as opposed to asking just how to get it set up.

(Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime.)
Old 08/22/2009, 05:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
as said above, there is an entire section of the forums dedicated to hacks/exploits/bots/etc. go there and do what you were taught in 1st grade: read. That's how all of us got started. The tuts are good and pretty detailed for the most-part, just make sure you read everything carefully. It's very easy to mess up if you don't know what you're doing