Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Values Help!

Discussion on Changing Values Help! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing Values Help!

Hi ppl...

Iam crating personal DK server for fun with some friends!
I whant to know how can i change the speed of mounts!
I whant them to runs faster...

Can someone tellme what i need to change??

Thank You!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tut] How to use ace-x trainer (attaching, find values, editing values
09/30/2012 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 149 Replies
Updated November 22nd!-Uploaded the trainer to Mediafire. However, i couldn't manage to upload the modded source. -thanks to genesis for this awesome release by the way. you deserve it. also thanks to syst3m for releasing the client and trainer files. THIS TRAINER ONLY WORKS FOR AIR RIVALS US AND AIR RIVALS GERMAN AS FAR AS I KNOW. Trainer Download Link(s): regular: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
Storm Values and Splashy Values Pissed Off Server
10/29/2010 - Kal Online - 15 Replies
can any1 tell me the storm or splashy values or both xD? pls:handsdown:
Help with changing Values..
12/10/2007 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Uhm first : Im sorry bcuz i dont get it worked 4 me.. So i open this Thread and hope u will help me.. My Problem is the Monster wont Change (e.x i change the Delay etc in the Hex Editor but the Monsters dont care and attack me like b4).. I dont know why it wont work heres a screen from the Hex Editor.. http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/7672/sasquatch ld1.jpg Look at the Screen please. I editet the Value from 2 in 0 = Now the Sasquatch shouldnt attack but he does.. Then i edited the...
changing values on items to look like a weap,,,
05/08/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
ive been told, and seen a screenshot where a guy has a pair of boots on his hand, and is in BI soc'ing them as a weap, i asked about and someone said you change the value using a program that does so, change to a weaps value, take a db, equip the items you want to soc and equips, and it will do same as if its a weapon, 1 db for 1 soc 5 dbs for second soc can anyone provide and info on this and before the flames or anything begin, ive seen the screenie, un-edited of a char with...