Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with vac and non agro

Discussion on help with vac and non agro within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help with vac and non agro

i feel like range mobs are still attacking... I died several time..
Old 06/26/2009, 15:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
Make sure that you are the first person to have seen the monster. If there are legit players around, then the mobs will act legit, and they will still attack you.
Old 06/26/2009, 15:48   #3

wow now im really scared lol. One more thing have anyone tried doing the crespo A and crash?
Old 06/26/2009, 17:35   #4

For me. Doing crespo nor is impossible. I usually get crash 9/10 times.
Old 06/26/2009, 17:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougotaids View Post
wow now im really scared lol. One more thing have anyone tried doing the crespo A and crash?
I can do Crespo dungeon runs. If you try to vac in a dungeon, it usually results in a crash, so I just turn on non-agro and leave vac off (if using UCE). If you're hex-editing, just change the attack type of the mobs so they do not attack.

Leaving the vac off (and using a zoom helps) will usually keep the lag, and therefore the crash, down.
Old 06/27/2009, 05:41   #6

when i got speed hack on i crash, i have to set my speed back to normal when going thru a portal. Never had a problem with vac tho.
Old 06/27/2009, 17:58   #7

Quote:
i feel like range mobs are still attacking... I died several time..
With the CE hack, ranged mobs do attack under 2 circumstances:
1. The first ranged mob that spawns in a given area will act normally. That means in Crespo Dungeon, there will be 1 lasputin sorcerer that will attack you as if it did not have non-aggro.

2. Non-aggro works by setting the attack range of monsters to 0. For ranged monsters, they can occasionally get off an attack at the instant that they are in the same space that your character is in. Adding the following line to your non-aggro script MIGHT fix this problem. I have not tested it, but in theory it should work by changing the AI setting of the ranged mobs:

mov [esi+00000094], 1 // AI

Quote:
Yes, crashing in Crespo Dungeon can happen very easily. The best advice I have is use a Wall Hack, and do not use the first teleporter. That fixes the crash for me. Otherwise, don't use a Vac script (the #1 cause of crashes) until after you have passed through the teleporter.
Old 06/27/2009, 19:18   #8

i use vac everytime im in crespo, and i have no problem with crashes.
Old 06/27/2009, 19:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchdk View Post
i use vac everytime im in crespo, and i have no problem with crashes.
then you are pretty lucky, lol