Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A small questions

Discussion on A small questions within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool A small questions

I wanna know if this game works in egypt
Or its ip banned cuz i suffered alot from egypt ip banned games
Old 07/02/2013, 22:35   #2

Maybe is restricted ......
Change ip,or use proxy Ip but works very bad ....
Old 07/27/2013, 03:13   #3

It is working i am from egypt and the game Works Perfectly
Old 08/06/2013, 09:21   #4

Maybe your provider blocking it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Two small questions!
05/04/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Heya everyone I just have two small questions and maybe you can help me out! First question: I am a GameMaster of a Conquer Online private Server which is running on patch 5715! I am looking for a command which makes me able to change the level of another player like @level 140 nameofcharacter.. I already saw on other private Servers that something like this was working the second thing I want to ask you is: Is there a command that makes me able to give another player a skill like @spell 1100...
Small Questions , get in Please
07/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey There, 1- is there any release For a server content Monk/arena , or what is the last patch that i can make server with it , cuz im not good at C++/C# ? 2- Is It Possible to host the server on my Pc to test it , becuz last time i made server im the only one who could connect to it , other PC's couldnt ..? 3- How Much it Cost to Host it in a Server with cool rams ,speed .. etc ? And thanks so much
New here, small questions
10/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi all, I'm new here on the Private SRO section, and I became interested in testing those p.servers, but I got some small problems: My internet link is low band, 500kbps, so it's hard to download all those clients around the forum just to test the games. I got now the 1.217 and 1.150 versions. What I want to know is: 1. Is there a small patch for those versions to run in private servers? (Like in L2, that u just download the system folder to switch from servers) 2. Are those...