Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

any one good at editing things with ac tools?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any one good at editing things with ac tools?

well i have made a script a while back with ac tools but then stoped and now i forgot how to edit this to open in ac tools so that i can fix it... can any one tell me how i can open this with ac tools so that i can edit my script?

its in a exe that i cant seem to open with ac tools... any help on opening it with ac tools to view and edit the whole script on my bot?

and yes its my script cause here is the post i made a while back on it....

P.S. i dont think the nunvice shrine glitch works any more unless i'm wrong please tell me.... but i just need to edit and make it for something else.....

Code:
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-hacks-bots-tools-macros/114733-release-nunvice-shrine-frizkhan-glitch-bot-beta-version.html
Attached Files
File Type: zip Novice Shrine Glitch v0.2.zip (236.2 KB, 11 views)

Old 06/13/2009, 16:19   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
nunvice gliches dont work anymore

Old 06/13/2009, 19:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123 View Post
nunvice gliches dont work anymore
oh ok thanks for the info but does any one know how to edit this in the ac tool? i need to find out how to open this exe cause i made it with ac tool a while back and now i for got how to do it
Old 06/13/2009, 21:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanmac View Post
oh ok thanks for the info but does any one know how to edit this in the ac tool? i need to find out how to open this exe cause i made it with ac tool a while back and now i for got how to do it
Ive used ac tool for a long time... anyway there isn't any defined way to convert the ac tools .mac file to .exe(at least Ive never seen one).

So.. I looked at your original post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Other thread
Credit to - Bryanmac (me of course...)
and Autoit for the scripting programs
maybe try using autoit instead of actool?

Old 06/13/2009, 23:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtypants View Post
Ive used ac tool for a long time... anyway there isn't any defined way to convert the ac tools .mac file to .exe(at least Ive never seen one).

So.. I looked at your original post

maybe try using autoit instead of actool?
ok i'll give it a try... and the file i uploaded whats the format on it? .mac? cause i cant see it ... my computer is kinda not working right lol

« increase speed on non aggro | Why is this happening? »