your thread was removed cause of flaming im pretty sure, so this one will probably share the same fate xd. anyways you didn't answer my question frm the other thread, do you need to crash for the dupe to work?
your thread was removed cause of flaming im pretty sure, so this one will probably share the same fate xd. anyways you didn't answer my question frm the other thread, do you need to crash for the dupe to work?
I write to Mod to removed my Old end Block Thread. I have Hope they dont more flaming wen I give this New...I cant Answer........Or I Answer Ye I Use..Crash
I write to Mod to removed my Old end Block Thread. I have Hope they dont more flaming wen I give this New...I cant Answer........Or I Answer Ye I Use..Crash
well now i know its bs, cause crashing the client is no different from exiting the game normally. cause even if you crash the client the game will save, its just like if you edit out all the saveinfo in the dekaron.exe in hopes the game won't save and it would cause a rollback but it still will thats also why when you dc your character still saves normally.
Thanks for answering bottomy pm publicly about the CRASH.
Also for the video, when you log into a account it will select the account you play before you dc etc. Now look at his first time logging in. He log into the NAKED ak and we cant even see the other account. When he try log in again, 2moons selected the ak with gear.
PS: Why did you hide on the download video using shake effects? Trying to hide something like editing two video without being notice?
Well but If I'm not blind,the first time logging in he clicked fast on his naked ak.. and the second time he didnt so it choosed the one with gear as usually..
ok i watched your new version, from the dl and the vid could still have just been chopped up, like at 2:19 the screen goes black then it lightens up and your mouse jumps to another position.
also like i said about the crash thing, crashing your client does nothing different from exiting the game normally. the game still saves the same.
Think what you all Want. I'm Now what I'm do. Always gets people who will want to undermine my opinions. Taht all what I have to say on this subject.
we aren't undermining you, we just don't believe everything we see, cause well this is hardly evidence of it working. we are allowed to our opinions just like you are allowed to yours.
we aren't undermining you, we just don't believe everything we see, cause well this is hardly evidence of it working. we are allowed to our opinions just like you are allowed to yours.
are 2 situtions of the black screen...
1)Merged 2 Videos (or stoped and recorded)
2)Is from the shorcut (Mwhahaha) that i think is reversing the game
+
the trainer
(argate hack , freeze them so the game acts like they already existed..)
I dont really care if it comes to public, because acclaim deservers it! I would better see 2moons being destroyed than seeing how people buy acclaim coins.. Btw I wouldn't be surprised if this works, there is more stuff that isn't even in this forum's underground, but I don't say that I have it myself