Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Updating scripts

Discussion on Question about Updating scripts within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Updating scripts

yes i am working on updating the skill hack hack and the pet hack which i did manage to update the skill hack which i put in a trainer and it works fine but i forgot to save the table for it and now i cant figure out how to do it again so if some1 can please help that would be awesome and ive been trying to do it for about 3 hours now -_- and cant repeat what i did to get it working the first time

Regards:

Kataku
Old 01/11/2013, 12:06   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kataku View Post
yes i am working on updating the skill hack hack and the pet hack which i did manage to update the skill hack which i put in a trainer and it works fine but i forgot to save the table for it and now i cant figure out how to do it again so if some1 can please help that would be awesome and ive been trying to do it for about 3 hours now -_- and cant repeat what i did to get it working the first time

Regards:

Kataku
nobody is gonna fall for such story, the skillhack is now serversided. if you sitll have that working trainer then you can extract the scripts from it.
Old 01/11/2013, 16:41   #3

its true but what ever dude lol just tested it out yesterday and works well id say , okay then how would i go about on extracting it then
Old 01/11/2013, 17:10   #4

well then test your luck today, you'll see its patched.
Old 01/11/2013, 17:28   #5

so it is just means i have to update it again, was working fine yesterday, so anyone willing to help me update the script if not then whatever ofc if you help me your get it for free
Old 01/11/2013, 17:32   #6

you dont get it,do you? you wont fix it, simple offset update wont work, they turned the skillhack off for us. it was a bot feature for the time gamehi had either their own bots of a deal with okaygoods. now we're on nexon and they dont have bots, dont have deals with goldselling sites, so they turned it off. its just a theory though ;p
Old 01/11/2013, 17:35   #7

yea i guess that makes since thx for your info on it ^^
Old 01/11/2013, 19:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswho-.- View Post
you dont get it,do you? you wont fix it, simple offset update wont work, they turned the skillhack off for us. it was a bot feature for the time gamehi had either their own bots of a deal with okaygoods. now we're on nexon and they dont have bots, dont have deals with goldselling sites, so they turned it off. its just a theory though ;p
I guess its a true story. Someday I asked igvaults support where they get there Gold from, they didn't said it to me but he (i guess it was a he lol) said the amount and the price and this amazing stock can't make a Private/Group of Botters alone + All the Bots at Crespo, Draco etc. never got banned at Gamehi. This Bots stopped after turning to nexon.
Old 01/11/2013, 19:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Invisible View Post
I guess its a true story. Someday I asked igvaults support where they get there Gold from, they didn't said it to me but he (i guess it was a he lol) said the amount and the price and this amazing stock can't make a Private/Group of Botters alone + All the Bots at Crespo, Draco etc. never got banned at Gamehi. This Bots stopped after turning to nexon.
and that would explain why this skillhack acts so weird and was so hidden I guess?
Old 01/12/2013, 09:06   #10

that s sad that skill hack went serversided, but is there any oppurunity to get pet hack working?
Old 01/12/2013, 14:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasherx21 View Post
that s sad that skill hack went serversided, but is there any oppurunity to get pet hack working?
Giving people pet hack will just have nexon server siding it faster.... soooo no