Trixter (and ANY gm for that matter) can go to either server as he wishes. Only VGMs are limited to 1 server.
Per Acclaim's official policy, no player-submitted videos or SS can be used as sole evidence for a ban. However, they are good enough to get a GM to investigate. Once a Gm takes a SS or vid of you hacking, you are going to be banned.
What a log shows: The game logs show where you are when you get XP. So they are absolute proof of a hacker going to a map that's too high level. A log can also show irregularities from packet editing, resulting in bans from hacking with Argates.
Appeals to being banned are difficult to win these days. If they have a log, you have no hope. A SS or Vid that clearly shows you off the map is just as bad.
Ah, to be honest with you about the GM ss you and your banned..... Well , you should see the SS my char got but he's not banned... I know kind of risky putting it out there, but yeah..... He's still safe.. Would be more risky if i showed the proof XD.....
thx for al that information guys <3 u all after along time we have a nice helpfull comunity back.
i reahced teh lvl i wantet after i quitting game nwo i can lvl again legit with my buddies again
have fun lvling but dun steel my mobs
greeetz
derAtze
btw are they abel to check that u use a GG killer ?
cause i'll still use my GG killer cause without GG i have much better ms and realy much lesser laggs
ms->400-600+ now->140-200
I was vac hacking crespo the other night, so was another guy who had a high level friend with him. This other guy's vac hack sucked real bad and I was pulling most of the mobs, he got upset, messaged me and told me to stop stealing his mobs, I didn't respond so his high level friend came over and 1 shot me. I try to login yesterday and it says I'm banned. I send an email to acclaim asking why, and they told me I was botting(haven't used the bot in forever), and the account would not be unlocked. I emailed back asking if they have a screenshot, video, or some sort of proof that I was botting. They replied about 10 minutes later saying that my account was unlocked and able to be played. I think the other vac hacker last night reported me for botting, since if he said I was vac hacking a GM would have seen both of us, and both banned. So really they need absolutely nothing to ban you. If you're banned, ask for proof, I did and they unlocked my account immediately.
Btw I've been told that yes, you can be banned by player submitted video or screenshots. But you have to have 3 screenshots showing the hack, the player name, and the player. Video must contain the same. Not sure if that's true or not though just what I've heard.
if your gonna hack in public and dont want to get busted than hack smart. always keep return scrools on the first side of ur inventory screen. so if u see a player hurry and click that shiznit!!.
and dont be a jerk, dont hack df, dont push boss mobs in public areas etc.
VAC BANN DER IRGENTWIE KEIN VAC BANN IST 07/26/2010 - Off Topic - 4 Replies Hallo zusammen,
Ich war einmal bei COD MW2 auf (ausversehen) auf nem Fun Server und am nächsten Tag war ich VAC gebannt aber es kam als ich es startete net mal ne VAC Fehlermeldung
BANN!!!!!!!?????? 06/09/2010 - Metin2 - 15 Replies Hallo ich wurde permanent wegen fragen nach einer paysi gefragt. Das allein finde ich schon voll behindert da ich wegen so einer kleinen scheiße perma bann bekomme.
Nun zu meiner frage:
Kumpel von mir war lvl 56 hat farmbot benutzt und wurde auch permanent gebannt. Ich war lvl 72 hatte imba eq also ssp+9 undso und werde nicht entbannt.
Ich habe den support und sämtliche GMs angeschrieben die haben mich aber an den support verwiesen. Wenn ich jetz den support frage was ich machen muss...
Botfrage - IP-Bann oder Account-Bann? 01/23/2010 - WoW Bots - 6 Replies Hallo zusammen,
da ich nun wieder im Besitz von zwei PCs bin, würd ich gerne auf einen WoW installieren und eine Botsoftware laufen lassen (Levelbot). Allerdings hab ich noch zwei Fragen dazu:
- Kann ich ohne Probleme den zweiten Account mit meinen Daten erstellen oder soll ein Familienmitglied dafür herhalten?
- IP-Bann: Ja oder Nein? Sprich: Kann ich mit beiden Accounts online sein, ohne das der Mainacc einen Bann zu befürchten hat - weil Main- und Botaccount die gleiche IP...
ip bann? 09/08/2009 - Metin2 - 6 Replies naja ich wollte fragen ob es den ip bann gibt also das accs mit verschiedener email gebannt werden aufgrund der gleichen ip adresse(?)