Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GM's on ElitePvpers?

Discussion on GM's on ElitePvpers? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GM's on ElitePvpers?

Im starting to think theres GM's on this site because whenever i mention vacking Cursed or Aqua i seem to be followed almost all the time or there is some gayass VGM here trying to suck a GM's **** and giving him info.
Old 03/28/2009, 16:54   #2

thats nothing new that gm´s or vgm or whatever they called surf such sites to have a look. what do u think how so much get patched that fast? out of that i´d never give my real ign out.
Old 03/28/2009, 17:07   #3

90% of VGM's use the hacks on there own personal character. I know of 2 since they are to ignorant of the fact that tracing peoples IP is way to simple. A very simple CE script allows me to see every players IP and Opened ports. Also ran this as a test for Gm's in ghost mode and sure enough there info displays with out any issue. So let the VGM's who want to brown nose follow people around. Acclaim is hiring people who use these hacks and turn a blind eye to it. So if I ever get banned I know of VGM's and GM's who will be having issues of there own.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2009, 17:19   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappkopp View Post
thats nothing new that gm´s or vgm or whatever they called surf such sites to have a look. what do u think how so much get patched that fast? out of that i´d never give my real ign out.

patched fast? i dont think so, BMR period we could use usa folder for the whole time lmao.

as for GM's checking the forum most don't even know about this forum, let alone check it very often. people think GM's are always out there watching them, following them etc., thats not the case for them its just a job. so why create more work then what you just have to do.

like you said NHS when you mention about going to vac maze or aqua, how do they know what time your gonna be there, or what shard/server. its just coincidence a GM was there. GM's are usually on their personal chars (at hh XD) only times are for events, or when they do a random check of maps, or if a players are reporting theres a hacker on that map/someone goes in dung alone.
Old 03/28/2009, 21:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
patched fast? i dont think so, BMR period we could use usa folder for the whole time lmao.

as for GM's checking the forum most don't even know about this forum, let alone check it very often. people think GM's are always out there watching them, following them etc., thats not the case for them its just a job. so why create more work then what you just have to do.

like you said NHS when you mention about going to vac maze or aqua, how do they know what time your gonna be there, or what shard/server. its just coincidence a GM was there. GM's are usually on their personal chars (at hh XD) only times are for events, or when they do a random check of maps, or if a players are reporting theres a hacker on that map/someone goes in dung alone.

Didnt mean GM's mostly just VGM's who want to suckass to the GM's. noname hit it dead on. xD
Old 03/28/2009, 22:22   #6

EX-VGM< FTW
Old 03/29/2009, 08:20   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
Im starting to think thM's on this site because whenever i mention vacking Cursed or Aqua i seem to be followed almost all the time or there is some gayass VGM here trying to suck a GM's **** and giving him info.
No surprise. we knew it long a go.
Old 03/29/2009, 08:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate2moonsPlaya View Post
EX-VGM< FTW
yep i know u told me wat happened XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2009, 01:08   #9

i would not doubt it but as mentioned already to many variables are there, they are not going to have ppl sit on every server around the clock looking for what they "think" will happen, and besides, some of them dont even care if you hack, i had a vgm catch me and tell me for 50mill dill he would not report me needless to say i was not reported
Old 03/30/2009, 06:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velante View Post
i would not doubt it but as mentioned already to many variables are there, they are not going to have ppl sit on every server around the clock looking for what they "think" will happen, and besides, some of them dont even care if you hack, i had a vgm catch me and tell me for 50mill dill he would not report me needless to say i was not reported
O well i dont play that shitass game ive been caught and they wanted a little sumthin ya know i told em to **** off i have a s/s of them being corrupted and 100mill i wont send it in.