Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stop this crap!

Discussion on Stop this crap! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stop this ****!

Ok, yesterday i went to this spot to get some vcs and found no mobs there!! where there should be about 100...., my game crashed after i passed a certain area..., so i guess YOU *** drag all mobs into the wall...

today after server maint i went there to c again and i got you!, and guess what? i found some mobs inside walls again...

so if you re fkin on this forum n read this stop that! or i ll fking report you! i know that you re a bagi and i know your name so....

and if you guys keep doing that vac wallhack **** again i ll tell gms the most common places you are using....

thats just not funny anymore, first its adviced not to vac in pub, if you do, ok its not that worse, but dont vac with wallhack and leave those mobs inside the wall....
Old 03/18/2009, 19:12   #2

elite*gold: 20
r u dumb?this is a HACKING forum so if u want u can report whoever was it but NEVER complain about hackers on hacking forum!
Old 03/18/2009, 20:57   #3

r you dumb? keep living in your dreams, for you theres only black and white nothing between huh? ***, just becuz its a hacking forum, doesnt mean everything is allowed here, this forum still has rules and so does hacking in general,

if every idiot, maybe like you, just run in the game on every public place with vac hax in their ***, it soon would be patched, gms would be more aware of us, hence more banns, what you think? if you r fkin around in one place and its absolutely obvoius that theres anything wrong, then gm would most likely get their attention drawn..
Old 03/18/2009, 21:52   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
since 2 years ppl were told not to vac in pub places... They never listen.. so live with it. Dekaron was already dead when it started.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/18/2009, 23:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
since 2 years ppl were told not to vac in pub places... They never listen.. so live with it. Dekaron was already dead when it started.
i do, what i mean is, i ve been vacing in pub for some days too (when i started vacing) and i never got caught by gms... for some reason...
and also on deka there are some well known ppl for hacking, but still they are there..

i think the gms actually dont wanna bann us, some of us are paying money to them by buying dshop items, so why should they bann us?
i think they just start banning ppl, when its really necessary, if you keep it secret, they wont be so mad abt you..
Old 03/19/2009, 08:16   #6

there actually two kind of gm

1. GM was doing everything from scratch build from 0 ( zero) , install server, troubleshooting sql database, prepare client , anything..
if you get caught with this gm ,, almost instant ban

2. GM for nothing know about server , etc, the only know what is /GM command

i think this two kind of gm applied to official dekaron ( 2moons, dekaron sea, dekaron korea) too
Old 03/19/2009, 13:16   #7

lol not hack in public LOL

where the hell are ppl supouse to hack if evry map is public (dunegons crash )

and why GM's dont catch u, well if u keep ur *** moving even they cant see you, they are not ***'s
Old 03/19/2009, 13:25   #8

Is this guy REALLY saying he going to TATTLE to a "GM"????? dude you said youre going to "tell" a GM on a fellow haxor...... YOU admitted YOU use the hack as well, can you just throw yourself under the bus and not everyone else.... you know i HATE people like you, i come back from sleeping to DBs like you PMing me, that they screen shot me botting in the same place all night and theyre reporting me... whats worse reporting someone or crying about it...
Well you know what youre worse, you use it and youre going to report someone else for using it "where" "you" dont want.... Play a different game guy....
Old 03/19/2009, 14:00   #9

i dont care what you think, if ppl like you are so dumb and unable to read..

lol if i m an *** i d reported straight away without a ****..
and i dont fkin care if you hack in pub or not, i d advice you not, but its your thing, BUT what i do care is if ppl hack in public and dragging other ppls into his business...
and also, i dont categorize ppl lol, its not like you are a hacker so you belong to a group, and you arent a hacker so you belong to another one...
i categorize ppl by their way of acting...
Old 03/19/2009, 15:03   #10

elite*gold: 120
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastix View Post
and also, i dont categorize ppl lol, its not like you are a hacker so you belong to a group, and you arent a hacker so you belong to another one...
i categorize ppl by their way of acting...

YOU have got to be one of the most BIGGEST dumb idiots on this forum.

YOU contradict EVERYTHING you say....1 minute you say you hack, and then next you say stop hacking.....WHAT ******* MORE DO YOU WANT........

your just so *** **** greedy that you want the mobs for yourself.......GET THE F**K OUT of this forum NOW
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/19/2009, 15:05   #11

i feel the urge to spam my /FAIL image collection again
Old 03/19/2009, 15:11   #12

if you have something to report than go ahed ******** cuz its gonna be ur head too if u ever hacked cuz if u can remember one smart guy said nothing u do stays private so if u hacked (i know u still are) u will get ur *** banned considering u said u we're dced in aquarius it means the bann will hurt u whole much more than any of us soo STOP WITH THE RETARDED THREATS AND DO IT OR SHUT THE **** UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Old 03/19/2009, 15:40   #13

LoL
You got crappy PC man.
Don`t give fault for getting crash when you see tons of mobs.
2nd why do you bother for him.
If he use hax in public it just an proof that hes dumb and that he will get BANANKO 100%
There are other spots to farm VC XD
Old 03/19/2009, 16:22   #14

umm one more thing

u like to give threats well let me tell u what happens if by any chance one of my chars get banned...

u see right now i have seen up to 10 hackers maximum

if u get my chars banned even lvl 1 char i will make a video tutorial for all hacks in 2moons or dekaron for the rest of my life...so problem of 10 hackers will form into problem of 10 000 hackers like in the day when easy hack was working...u think im ******* arround?? well try me

then u can tell on anyone cuz they will just keep on comming

if we're u i would rather kepp my filthy mouth shut and rather deal with couple hackers than couple thousnd hackers
Old 03/19/2009, 17:22   #15

haha seems like the whole fkin **** gang is coming to flame a lil, idont care,
if you guys r so idiotic to leave mobs in walls, i ll c what i can do against,

keep giving thx to each other raising your "contribution value" lol

theres all said what is needed to say, and @ diabolo you re just a joke, guess i am afraid of your threat or what? just do what you want and we ll c what happens,

@ inferno, its not about crashing my pc lol, i dont fkin care abt not having the spawn also, i just log into another channel, this place mentioned is always free, but what i cant stand is when so fking lazy guys just leave their mess when leaving
Closed Thread