Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TzPhQy bot question

Discussion on TzPhQy bot question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TzPhQy bot question

when my bot's inventory gets full it will go to town and attempt to sell the things in his inventory that is supposed to sell and I get this "Wrong NPC click, disconnecting". What am I doing wrong how can I fix this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Regarding TzPhQy Bot
02/19/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Each useful reply will be given thanks by me. First of all, I got few question to ask. 1. Regarding the mana potion, when I use on my seg (auto eat mana pot when low mana).. it used. However, on the other side, my summoner.. I set exactly the same way to eat the mana pot. So here my question, is it the mana pot function only can be used for certain class/job OR in the game, you must set mana potion at your F1,F2,F3? 2. Now, the 2nd problem is.. NPC. Let's say I want to go to Norak...
TzphQy bot question.
01/22/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hi there, I was just wondering If i'm doing somthing wrong, 6 hours of boting is like 10 minutes of VACing. Please dont flame me with any ANTI-BOT replys, because I've never used one, so it's pretty kewl to me. Edit: When the bot decides to work good, it isnt laggy, but most of the time I can hardly move it around. I turned it on when i went to bed, and all through school.. I got 208 total kills, 20 deaths.. Can someone just give me a brief description on how you set up your own bot? I just...
Tzphqy Bot [question]
06/25/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
i guys, i want to know if the tzphqy bot is working in 2moons latest version .23 thx
TzPhQy question
06/02/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ok, so i ran this thing for like 8 hours and i gained 3% and i have no clue what is wrong. I have everything setup skills and coordinates it just doesn't seem to kill very fast. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TzPhQy~ Bot question
02/17/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I tried to make my bot run through the 60dg and I just ran right through the walls to try to loot the argate but I have had NO success the box's name that holds the argate is ***27 which isn't in the mob list, so I added it and it still wont crack open the chest to loot it. Also I tried to make him kill Oread but when I am at Oread he keeps disappearing on me he shows up on the list for a second or two and then my guy goes over there to attack him and then he isn't on the list anymore. Can...