Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tzphqy Bot [question]

Discussion on Tzphqy Bot [question] within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tzphqy Bot [question]

i guys, i want to know if the tzphqy bot is working in 2moons latest version .23
thx
Old 06/22/2009, 07:19   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
u are not the first leech, u are not the last..... READ BEFORE U POST!..... THERE ALREADY ARE POST LIKE THAT, u are not original
Old 06/22/2009, 17:46   #3

and you could just answer my question instead of been so rude
Old 06/22/2009, 19:20   #4

read between the lines, couse i see u cant take a hint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waidas123
u are not the first leech, u are not the last..... READ BEFORE U POST!..... THERE ALREADY ARE POST LIKE THAT, u are not original
here's a tip, we all start out small, so we have to show up at some post's (not post ur own) start asking small questions, and as u will understand more (or have more posts, and thanks) then u can start asking biger questions.
Old 06/23/2009, 10:12   #5

elite*gold: 20
PWNED lol

@waidas : nice dino
Old 06/23/2009, 10:24   #6

thanks war, cool lvl's
Old 06/24/2009, 19:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp3Ctr0s View Post
i guys, i want to know if the tzphqy bot is working in 2moons latest version .23
thx
Yes its working, try searching the:
Old 06/25/2009, 22:12   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinitenshi View Post
Yes its working, try searching the:
woohoo u revived the 2nd one gz ! -.-''

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Regarding TzPhQy Bot
02/19/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Each useful reply will be given thanks by me. First of all, I got few question to ask. 1. Regarding the mana potion, when I use on my seg (auto eat mana pot when low mana).. it used. However, on the other side, my summoner.. I set exactly the same way to eat the mana pot. So here my question, is it the mana pot function only can be used for certain class/job OR in the game, you must set mana potion at your F1,F2,F3? 2. Now, the 2nd problem is.. NPC. Let's say I want to go to Norak...
TzphQy bot question.
01/22/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hi there, I was just wondering If i'm doing somthing wrong, 6 hours of boting is like 10 minutes of VACing. Please dont flame me with any ANTI-BOT replys, because I've never used one, so it's pretty kewl to me. Edit: When the bot decides to work good, it isnt laggy, but most of the time I can hardly move it around. I turned it on when i went to bed, and all through school.. I got 208 total kills, 20 deaths.. Can someone just give me a brief description on how you set up your own bot? I just...
For those who use TzPhQy Bot, question
08/28/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
I noticed when i used this bot i have a message "whisper" locked. I canīt read it or open it. Well, i want to know how i can receive whispers again, cause all my acc that used this TzPhQy bot have the same problem, someone knows the solution? Thanks.
TzPhQy question
06/02/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ok, so i ran this thing for like 8 hours and i gained 3% and i have no clue what is wrong. I have everything setup skills and coordinates it just doesn't seem to kill very fast. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TzPhQy~ Bot question
02/17/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I tried to make my bot run through the 60dg and I just ran right through the walls to try to loot the argate but I have had NO success the box's name that holds the argate is ***27 which isn't in the mob list, so I added it and it still wont crack open the chest to loot it. Also I tried to make him kill Oread but when I am at Oread he keeps disappearing on me he shows up on the list for a second or two and then my guy goes over there to attack him and then he isn't on the list anymore. Can...