Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LAIDEN EGOS HACK - DISCONNECTS PROBLEM

Discussion on LAIDEN EGOS HACK - DISCONNECTS PROBLEM within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
delete

delete
Old 02/11/2009, 17:28   #2

crespo dungeon sux, i got dc/crash there almost every time, but i did so many crevice runs and no dc/crash, got 210 crevice stons atm, no idea what ever vac/non aggro youl use you are gona get dc/crash as i think, you might try one of those 2. With those 2 didn't get dc in crevice as long im playing.
Attached Files
File Type: rar vac.rar (445 Bytes, 17 views)
File Type: rar vac2.rar (794 Bytes, 12 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2009, 17:46   #3

ok I will try it but sometimes in the middle of dung I just off Vac .. only non-aggro stays and I have disconnects too especially when I enter portal to secret chamber to kill that mage boss .. anyone can upload any good non-aggro script ? and badass123 Vac is not everything , mobs attack you , I need non-aggro script too or mobs will attack me . Can you give me your non-aggro script too ? I think my non-aggro script is crashed , I have disconnects when I dont use Vac script too ..
Old 02/11/2009, 18:04   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemopl90 View Post
ok I will try it but sometimes in the middle of dung I just off Vac .. only non-aggro stays and I have disconnects too especially when I enter portal to secret chamber to kill that mage boss .. anyone can upload any good non-aggro script ? and badass123 Vac is not everything , mobs attack you , I need non-aggro script too or mobs will attack me . Can you give me your non-aggro script too ? I think my non-aggro script is crashed , I have disconnects when I dont use Vac script too ..
well im using same non aggro code, won't make any changes :/ well and for mages, they are fked sometimes attack true, but get skillhack and you won't have that problems, in crevice 1st run every ranger hit once on start round, and when you finish it and go again they won't attack anymore.