Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SQLite Database Communication

Discussion on SQLite Database Communication within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SQLite Database Communication

While thumbing through dekaron.exe in WinHex, I noticed that it used a familiar syntax known as SQL. Looking through it more, it appeared to place data inside a database, which makes me wonder...How does it know which database to use, what username to use, and what password to use. Could Dekaron.exe actually hold the information needed to access the 2moons character database?
Old 11/23/2008, 07:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
I dont think that they are that stupid.. to put in a .exe file that you download from their website and there u can find ALL that u need to enter to any acc..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Browsergames Communication Topic
07/12/2010 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
German: Hallo Community, Hier könnt ihr über alles rundum Browsergames sprechen. Beachtet: - Respektiert andere User. - Kein Verkaufsthread.
AHK & Synergy Multi Script Communication
01/15/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
This is a small instructional on how to get two scripts on seperate computers to communicate with eachother. This is only for LAN. This method can be used for several things, namely creating a bot gold farmer/storing script. First you need to get Synergy. Synergy Read the documentation to connect your two computers together. It's a very easy process. For my example I have my Server computer on the left, and my Client computer on the right. Basicly my desktop is in front of me and my...
SQLite Expert Professional v1.7.57
02/18/2009 - RF Online - 45 Replies
the title says it all. and so i quited RF. if the mods here will say "OK" on my request i will post my SQL progy that i used when im still playing RF including a very handy tut on how to use it. damn RF:rtfm:. ow well, back to my old stuffs i guess PS: was caught by LUG on september 2008, was not jailed, they offer me to be one of the staff but then again i refused.