Not spam. I just don't see why people ask for tutorials when they could just search abyss and download it.
Nor do I understand why people ask for tutorials when there are about 5 in the Release section that tell you exactly what to do.
These combined things make me wonder why people can't figure it out.
And so therefore knowing that he MUST know how to do everything since there are outstanding tutorials, that maybe he just forgot to change the numbers.
Not spam. I just don't see why people ask for tutorials when they could just search abyss and download it.
Nor do I understand why people ask for tutorials when there are about 5 in the Release section that tell you exactly what to do.
These combined things make me wonder why people can't figure it out.
And so therefore knowing that he MUST know how to do everything since there are outstanding tutorials, that maybe he just forgot to change the numbers.
It wasn't spam IMO
So it's ok for you to ask question but not others?
Can someone make a tutorial to vack dungeon 115 abyss?
That would be nice.
- There's one thing about that dungeon that many people miss. The index for those monsters are 2741 -- 2762 (Frizkhan lord soul - Phtach soul). But there's two monsters which are not on that continuos list:
3500 Guardian of Magic Field
3501 Vine's Soul
- The guardian is that statue which sends sound waves to keep you out from where the monsters spawn. And that part is the best to gang bang the bosses. The Vine's Soul is the big spider, and it is not the Spider Queen from the other list.
- All the monsters of this dungeon are Melee monsters. So now go take a look at the tutorials and make your own Crevice Abyss hack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Owned
Not spam. I just don't see why people ask for tutorials when they could just search abyss and download it.
Nor do I understand why people ask for tutorials when there are about 5 in the Release section that tell you exactly what to do.
These combined things make me wonder why people can't figure it out.
And so therefore knowing that he MUST know how to do everything since there are outstanding tutorials, that maybe he just forgot to change the numbers.
It wasn't spam IMO
- Let me remember you that about 3 weeks ago you were asking and asking for those tutorials. And asking for help about many things on this section. So I have to tell you that everyone has the rights to ask, not only you.
- There's one thing about that dungeon that many people miss. The index for those monsters are 2741 -- 2762 (Frizkhan lord soul - Phtach soul). But there's two monsters which are not on that continuos list:
3500 Guardian of Magic Field
3501 Vine's Soul
- The guardian is that statue which sends sound waves to keep you out from where the monsters spawn. And that part is the best to gang bang the bosses. The Vine's Soul is the big spider, and it is not the Spider Queen from the other list.
- All the monsters of this dungeon are Melee monsters. So now go take a look at the tutorials and make your own Crevice Abyss hack.
- Let me remember you that about 3 weeks ago you were asking and asking for those tutorials. And asking for help about many things on this section. So I have to tell you that everyone has the rights to ask, not only you.
One question, if i didn't kill the boss in time i wont get drop, is it?
One question, if i didn't kill the boss in time i wont get drop, is it?
- The drops are really ocational, I beat some monsters within 2 minutes and they drop nothing, so don't worry, you have 55 minutes to kill the 10 bosses. And it gives good xp, say from lvl 115 till lvl 135. You can lvl really fast, in like 2 weeks.
You got 2 thanks from me same day! But u really give me helpful info. Yeah i need to lvl that fast. Hope i get some argates too. ^^
- LOL thanks for the thanks! Hey for argates I suggest you to do Crevice A. In one hour you can have 2 silvers and maybe some med+25 or coppers. Because in crevice abyss the drops arent really good. It's just for lvling lol. But whenever you wanna buy a +7 weap, just do many crevice A. In about 2 days of playing there you get like 120m. I got my +7 stuff farming crevice A.
Not spam. I just don't see why people ask for tutorials when they could just search abyss and download it.
Nor do I understand why people ask for tutorials when there are about 5 in the Release section that tell you exactly what to do.
These combined things make me wonder why people can't figure it out.
And so therefore knowing that he MUST know how to do everything since there are outstanding tutorials, that maybe he just forgot to change the numbers.
It wasn't spam IMO
this is in question area, so he can ask everything regarding the game. Instead of spamming him you should help him.
- LOL thanks for the thanks! Hey for argates I suggest you to do Crevice A. In one hour you can have 2 silvers and maybe some med+25 or coppers. Because in crevice abyss the drops arent really good. It's just for lvling lol. But whenever you wanna buy a +7 weap, just do many crevice A. In about 2 days of playing there you get like 120m. I got my +7 stuff farming crevice A.
OK. I have a problem with Crevice A, i cant kill in time always fail at like round 7 or 8. I did increase a bit the mobs speed and use some skill hacks in dungeon. So can u pm me about ur setting?
I really need to farm some argates, and yea for +7. (Buy or make)
- There's one thing about that dungeon that many people miss. The index for those monsters are 2741 -- 2762 (Frizkhan lord soul - Phtach soul). But there's two monsters which are not on that continuos list:
3500 Guardian of Magic Field
I was wondering about that. What would you edit for it to not bounce you back like that?
OK. I have a problem with Crevice A, i cant kill in time always fail at like round 7 or 8. I did increase a bit the mobs speed and use some skill hacks in dungeon. So can u pm me about ur setting?
I really need to farm some argates, and yea for +7. (Buy or make)
what class are u? and try download ac tools , its macro tools will do the job for u hehe.
abyss dungeon 12/14/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies is there a way to dupe mobs in game ? like if i want the first boss 10 times sow i dont need to do sucha long time to do abyss, just 5 minutes xD:handsdown:
About Abyss dungeon 02/05/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies My question is this dungeon like crevie, where mobs spawn and you have to kill em or you only kill bosses? And which are the mob names? I know the bosses are the ones ended with soul...
Abyss Dungeon 115+ 11/29/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies Is it possible to solo it? How do you do it if you can and what are the rewards for killing the bosses?
Lazy Abyss [115+ Dungeon ''ONLY''] 09/23/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 38 Replies This is a download of my edited abyss.
1- Download the data
2- Save ur older data in one place
3- Put mine ^^'
4- Use Bypass ;p
5- If i help give thx. ^^
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=93R0PQ5D