Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Crc Bypass

Discussion on About Crc Bypass within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/20/2008, 16:22   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by mithandir1 View Post
Yeah you posted a hack created by someone else(who is in the UG btw). How f*cking lame complaining that you didn't get into the underground by posting leeched work. Then you are going to accuse the underground of stealing it and then call them "f*ucking *ssholes". LAME! YOU FAIL MISERABLY!
ROFL . Didn't know his hack was leeched. Fail indeed .
Old 10/20/2008, 21:03   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantDeath View Post
ROFL . Didn't know his hack was leeched. Fail indeed .
yeh it was nebular's work not his
Old 10/21/2008, 02:03   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
yeh it was nebular's work not his
yes and nebular hadn't been able to post in the underground at the time it was released because he was waiting for the "powers that be" to get around to giving him access. He had already shared with a couple of the UG ppl so when this was posted Mastershouter moved it to UG. hacks4u just leeched it and tried to claim it as his own. It really ticks me off that he is mad because he didn't get into the UG for it. Then he is gonna spew venom at the UG? WTF is your problem mr. hacks4u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacks4u View Post
...... Cause they are ******* ******** stealing ppl work......
Look in the mirror the next time you feel the need to say something like that!
Old 10/21/2008, 20:17   #19

what is the purposes of this website? isnt it to help ppls by sharing? if those ******* in ug only keep things to themselves. then what is the purposes of setting up this website and asking ppls to sign up? rubbish!!!!!!!!
Old 10/21/2008, 20:26   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by abelwang View Post
what is the purposes of this website? isnt it to help ppls by sharing? if those ******* in ug only keep things to themselves. then what is the purposes of setting up this website and asking ppls to sign up? rubbish!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, thats what we are all about, come to our forum and get 1 post and we will supply you with EVERYTHING you need, all the stuff our coders have spent 100's of hours working on.

why do we do this? because you DESERVE it for taking the time to post asking for it.

Wow. Get a life.
Old 10/21/2008, 20:40   #21

why bodder when people dont even know how to read and then spend their time flaming others
disdain perhaps....
Old 10/21/2008, 20:43   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bogger46 View Post
why bodder when people dont even know how to read and then spend their time flaming others
disdain perhaps....
I actually am a very good reader. Which is why I am out reading tutorials and making my hacks rather than posting like the leecher asking for a 1 click.

Which is why leechers **** me off. I love helping people who have already got somewhere, who are already trying something.

Put help the ones asking for a pack.do4....no.
Old 10/21/2008, 23:29   #23

+Close

Just to give ya a head up. You send the application to MasterShouter and answer all the question. Then ALL mods of 2moons decided if your qualify. No normal or ug member will be voting but only mods of that section XD

@Sha Owned. You said leechers ****** you off. As I remeber your the one who voted yes on the 1 click hack poll.
Closed Thread