Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > MapleStory Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info] XPI (Packet editor) & HS Bypass + MSCRC Bypass for sale!

Discussion on [Info] XPI (Packet editor) & HS Bypass + MSCRC Bypass for sale! within the MapleStory Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Info] XPI (Packet editor) & HS Bypass + MSCRC Bypass for sale!

Irwin(x0r from CEF) from GGCRCBYPASS.com is selling a packet inspector, and will include:
  • MapleStory CRC bypass
  • A generic HackShield bypass(I assume that it'll work for games such as Combat Arms, Mabinogi, Dungeon Fighter, Poptag, etc..)
    • NOTE : Both XPI and the MsCRC bypass should work with other versions of MapleStory like EMS, MSEA, etc. The HackShield bypass should work with other games such as Combat Arms, Dungeon Fighter, Poptag, and Mabinogi.
  • Lifetime updates(as long as he's able to)
It's being sold for $20.00 USD via PayPal, and only 120 licenses are being sold. Most of the licenses have already been bought out by other people, so get it before it runs out! If you do decide to purchase this, please note that you will not recieve it until 100 copies are purchased (only a few more needed). You will be able to access a sub forum where we discuss, share, and release hacks.

Features:
  • Scripting
    • Encrypted scripts
      All scripts you create can be saved as an encrypted file. Each script will be embedded with the creator information, and if you opt to encrypt the script you can still read/modify the encrypted script as long as you use the copy of XPI the script was saved with. This means people can distribute their own scripts without sharing the method. This will help protect released hacks from getting patched too quickly.
    • Packet interception/alteration
      You will be able to intercept incoming/outgoing packets and alter them any way you'd like. For example, you could create a godmode by intercepting all incoming damage packets, and changing the damage to 0 (although this example will probably a/b).
    • Syntax highlighting
      If you've coded before, you know what this is, and why it's a fantastic feature. This will allow you to create long scripts more comfortably using the scripting interface.

The scripting interface alone makes XPI worth well over $20. Add the HS/MSCRC bypasses and lifetime support? I honestly don't know why Irwin is selling this for only $20.
  • Fucks HS in the ass.
  • Parses packets.
    • Formats packets so that they're easier to read. Please refer to the second screenshot below.
  • Allows you to block/inject packets.
  • Allows you to inject packets for the client to receive.
  • Allows you to alias/colour/comment packets.

Screenshots

Closed Thread