hmm hard one , maybe if u open 2 clients of 2 moons and make a pt, after by hitting the follow command in the drop down menu in game, it will just follow lol
Nah It's not gona work. The only thing that there is to do. Is to make the bot folow u ain a fixed party and set things there up and set things up to folow leader. I don't see any other options. Or maybe to set things up to defend party members or so. This is the best I can come up with at the moment but I will have a look and tell u if I finde something worth to trie.
U know t6, if you're looking to powerlevel the bot, it's actually easier to let it powerlevel itself by boosting it's offensive stats up obnoxious levels. For example, I find it really easy to bot AK's (I know, so typical) So I bot them and boost up their strength stats every morning and night (the two times of day I check my bots). As of now it has 103 strength I think and it's barely level 20... it doesnt die because the monsters are non-aggro. I hope this helped you =)
Simply create an account on 2moonsgame.com... START the actual game, create a character with the account you made. Then exit out of the game. Now login your bot with the account you created and make sure you type everyting with the right capitals and lowercase letters (case sensitive)
yea I got the bot, and i've run it on every char etc.
and I'm using an AK cause the guides are all made for them, but I find that they just keep running around and not attacking? is this normal ?
no. have u checked the ATK box to see if the bot really is only running around? it it is, in this box wont say anything.
if u got a dagger as a weapon change it for other weapon, dagger bot got lots of bugs
Loool gus come on it's not that hard to modifie an existing Profile or to do one yourselves. I am running with my own profiles and I made lvl 50 in like 3 days or so...... Trie to understand the bot on your own and don't look for guides and so. You are your best teacher!!!!!!
Lol, I'm not to sure I agree with the "you are your best teacher" because I'm a firm believer that others need to teach you how to make it anywhere in this world, and by teaching you will learn =).
But yes, I make it to level 50 in about 9-10 days... =( how the hell did you get it to 50 in three days?!? (highly doubt it) lol.
Lol, I'm not to sure I agree with the "you are your best teacher" because I'm a firm believer that others need to teach you how to make it anywhere in this world, and by teaching you will learn =).
But yes, I make it to level 50 in about 9-10 days... =( how the hell did you get it to 50 in three days?!? (highly doubt it) lol.
maybe he started the bot at 47 , if i remember good it takes 1 day for 1 lvl after u reach lvl 40+
he is not lying about getting to lvl 50 in about 3 days of botting i did it to just give the bot some decent weps with nice increase in attack that simple come on now really cheap to do the weps cost almost nothing if u buy them from other plp or even make em urself since they are low lvl weps =) bought mine for about 250k total for both axes lol 1 lvl a day after 40 lmao!!!!!!! takes me 2 hours and 30 mins around lvl 45 is about 3 and a half hours i think to 4 hours not exactly accurate but pretty dam close
[Question] Regarding TzPhQy Bot 02/19/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Each useful reply will be given thanks by me.
First of all, I got few question to ask.
1. Regarding the mana potion, when I use on my seg (auto eat mana pot when low mana).. it used. However, on the other side, my summoner.. I set exactly the same way to eat the mana pot.
So here my question, is it the mana pot function only can be used for certain class/job OR in the game, you must set mana potion at your F1,F2,F3?
2. Now, the 2nd problem is.. NPC. Let's say I want to go to Norak...
TzphQy bot question. 01/22/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies Hi there, I was just wondering If i'm doing somthing wrong, 6 hours of boting is like 10 minutes of VACing. Please dont flame me with any ANTI-BOT replys, because I've never used one, so it's pretty kewl to me.
Edit:
When the bot decides to work good, it isnt laggy, but most of the time I can hardly move it around. I turned it on when i went to bed, and all through school.. I got 208 total kills, 20 deaths.. Can someone just give me a brief description on how you set up your own bot? I just...
For those who use TzPhQy Bot, question 08/28/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies I noticed when i used this bot i have a message "whisper" locked. I canīt read it or open it.
Well, i want to know how i can receive whispers again, cause all my acc that used this TzPhQy bot have the same problem, someone knows the solution?
Thanks.
TzPhQy bot question 08/08/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Hi
Anyone know how to bot with skills, Im trying it out with a incar magican but when i bot with it i get a d/c all the time and the staff / wand is to slow to hit with it so you need to use the skillz.
If i try to bot with it i get the message : Skill request rejected Dcing
on the forum some one explained that i have to put the skill time next to the skill i choose in mili sec so 1 sec = 100 in the bot program.
But this aint working for me or maybe i do somthing wrong with the...
Tzphqy Bot [question] 06/25/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies i guys, i want to know if the tzphqy bot is working in 2moons latest version .23
thx