Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cilent not up to date.

Discussion on Cilent not up to date. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cilent not up to date.

Yo, i know how to edit and do all this ****, crc, etc etc etc.

So uhm, i wanna know, whats new in this update?

I think some of my old files is giving me cilent not up to date, im not sure what file though O.o. any suggestions?
Old 01/19/2012, 21:01   #2

check that, i noticed this new, im just setting up a new hack client atm, after everything is done i ll try it. i got same problem too
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2012, 21:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aboelz View Post
Yo, i know how to edit and do all this ****, crc, etc etc etc.

So uhm, i wanna know, whats new in this update?

I think some of my old files is giving me cilent not up to date, im not sure what file though O.o. any suggestions?
whats new is on action folder,just copy from ur old hacks inside that folder monster and servant folder to drop on a updated action folder,the rest works good.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2012, 22:10   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleander View Post
whats new is on action folder,just copy from ur old hacks inside that folder monster and servant folder to drop on a updated action folder,the rest works good.
So i need to unpack new action, and just put over my old monster and servant, it will work ?

EDIT::: It worked, new problem now....when i come close to some players i get instant dc...

IS it because they wear the new costume+???? Or maybe i got some old files that i overwrote on the new files...thats why i get dc from the costumes????

What u guys think?
Old 01/19/2012, 23:45   #5

Belander Pm ME
Old 01/19/2012, 23:54   #6

Guys....i still need help
Old 01/20/2012, 00:16   #7

Quote:
Guys....i still need help
if that hapens is coz u have some bad file fking u up.
Old 01/20/2012, 15:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleander View Post
if that hapens is coz u have some bad file fking u up.
I cant figure out what file....i i mean....maplist,channellist,servant, and monster is still same right? so i just copy and paste them....all other files i have to unpack from beginning to mkae sure no bad files come.
Old 01/21/2012, 08:56   #9

Quote:
all other files i have to unpack from beginning to mkae sure no bad files come.
Right ^^