Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need help with the No-Dc cilent

Discussion on I need help with the No-Dc cilent within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I need help with the No-Dc cilent

hi all after the event update i reinstalled SRO and my no-dc cilent is not working no more i mean it works but as soon as its down loading andi see my char in the game i get DC all the times ive tried 1.39 1.38 1.41 1.42 all but none works can u plz leave me a working No-dc client ASAP thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Map im Cilent ein bauen
01/21/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi leute habemir eine map kopiert in den server files und andre kordinaten gemacht komme auch auf die map drauf aber alles ist schwarz in welcher datei im cilent muss ich sie rein machen? LG Casi
multi cilent?
09/06/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 28 Replies
can someone make me a tut or a patch that lets me multi client? like you can open 2 gc on the same computer w/o VMware?
help: serverfiles & cilent
07/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
i am newbie of chinese dekaron fans that i am coming here to look for helping . i want to find a server file and a cilent that include 145weapons and newmaps and the npc is all running ok @@ so if someone can u help me pls @@ thanks a lot! show me how to do .
sx cilent
02/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
this sounds stupid but i need someone to give me a link to sx cilent that is not broken . Yes i searched and all of the ones i found were broken.
I need help with the No-Dc cilent
03/07/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
hi all after the event update i reinstalled SRO and my no-dc cilent is not working no more i mean it works but as soon as its down loading andi see my char in the game i get DC all the times ive tried 1.39 1.38 1.41 1.42 all but none works can u plz leave me a working No-dc client ASAP thx.:confused: