Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im an idiot

Discussion on im an idiot within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im an idiot

hey so i suck with computers n stuff, i live in australia so its a blocked country. can anyone tell me how i do this proxy server thingy? ive got too internet options then connections- LAN settings and then i dont no what to do lol.

also what does this actually mean? will it do anything else to the computer/internet cos its my dads and he hates me doing **** to it.

thanks in advance
Old 09/08/2008, 13:51   #2

what are you wanting to do? if its making an account you might be better off getting someone to make it for you, you can stuff some settings up, if you wanting to do something else please be more clear..
Old 09/08/2008, 14:08   #3

If you need to create an account for 2moons here is my guide:

and use search button next time

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Idiot in ICQ :D
05/24/2010 - Quotes - 27 Replies
So n Depp in ICQ (Hoofentlich nich zu lang) $$MICHI$$20:22 dere fwas hast du gemeint beim kommi $$MICHI$$ ist onlineBAYERN 2:1 ole ole xD
[IDIOT]Help-me
03/30/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Someone helps me to play grand chase philipines He is appearing, ACESS Restrited! REGION BLOCKED I already used the proxy cap and your freedom ... even hospot shield and nothing worked. Can someone help me? :) thanks :pimp:
How to be an IDIOT on forum :P
03/27/2010 - Off Topic - 14 Replies
This guide was created by a member known as V, I found it fantastic and despite being a huge text is very worthwhile read. This text is translated Portuguese to English.. Them it will have some grammatical errors. I recommend, one of the best guides I've read that does deserve to be fixed More and more web forums have been taken by idiots. Everyone knows who they are: that jerk who always acts as if she did not understand anything, even when it's clear that even a chimpanzee would...
look at this idiot
10/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Idiot soon to be banned im sure...