Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Dekaron Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2moons summoners and mage!!!!!!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2moons summoners and mage!!!!!!

lvl 103 summoner-hybrid-mostly staff-great in pvp-+4 lvl 95 staff-good armor-full resist armor..geat in pvp-trieste

on other account

95 summoner trieste with explorers costume-twinblade build-good armor and good in pvp-good build

on other account

76 mage-abbadon-costume-all points sed on high lvl skills so great in pvp-good armor socketed...good wep good in pvp!!!!!!

i will trade or sell these accounts for the right offer pm me or REply here

Old 06/15/2008, 22:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
my msn is

« WTS> 2moons lvl 95 ak abaddon | WTB 2MOONS ACCOUNT LVL 95+ ABBADON »

Similar Threads
Buffs of Summoners
09/08/2008 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hi, i have a Warlock and I tried to configure that my cat buffs Haste, Bless the body/soul, it has this buffs now in CT2, but when i tried to configure it, it couldn't because L2walker doesn't give me the option to select target of my party for get this buffs. I'll be grateful if anyone can help me. Flipa.
Summoners
08/28/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
why does everyone hate us? im lvl 111 and everyone hates my guts cos im a summmoner, so i made a knight, now im loved. but my summy just wants to be killed and gang raped once i flag, anyone else a summoner and always gets teamed??
How to bot with summoners ?
05/25/2006 - Lineage 2 - 12 Replies
I hope this question was not put before ... As in teh title:How the hell do you bot with summoners ? well i check follow attack and selected attack but it attacks only if i select something... That was problem number one ..number two: How do i use summon&#39;s skill ? because if u click the Pet Skill you only have Recharge if self mana is <something% well...that&#39;s only boxter ...what if i want to use Unicorn Merrow ? Third..last but not least ..i managed to Auto Attack by attacking bots with...