Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

90 Hunter Skills

Discussion on 90 Hunter Skills within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
90 Hunter Skills

So I just hit 90 on my Hunter, and I've been messing around with Fiore/Demo a lot. Demo is really a killer skill on large mobs since the bigger the mob the more hits it can make - I've taken out an entire group of 50+ Python mobs with 1 Demo bomb and 1 Wondering Fire.

They are very good skills indeed. However, the skill suspension time is really annoying. I was wondering, has anyone attempted to reduce/get rid of completely the skill suspension time? I know it is very tough to get rid of cooldown, but how about suspension? Would it be possible without crc bypass?

I'm unpacking my data.pak as we speak to see what I can find in there. I'll post my results up later.
Old 08/05/2008, 06:27   #2

2moons or dekaron ?
there was a Crc bypass released for 2moons
dont know if it was working as i didnt use it.
look in this section for it
and if ur in 2moons try it out with no cooldown to see if the suspension is still going...
proly will but ull have no cooldown if u know how to (assuming the crc bypass works)
Old 08/05/2008, 11:06   #3

This is in 2Moons. Thus far I have been unsuccessful with anything to do with it.

However, I DID manage to remove the timed suspension through the status.csv. The issue with that, though, was that with the suspension time removed it made the suspension indefinite. It didn't show the skills as being grayed out, like normal. Everything appeared to be just dandy, except once I used Fiore/Demo it wouldn't let me use any other skill. It started the animation then then said "The skill has been stopped". So no dice there.

As for the CRC Bypass...I couldn't find it :S I found Cocakola's old thread about it but it had been deleted. Or I think that was the thread....either way, I couldn't find it.