Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This is odd. Game shuts down when i'm selling. =( :(

Discussion on This is odd. Game shuts down when i'm selling. =( :( within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry This is odd. Game shuts down when i'm selling. =( :(

HI

I don't know if it will happen in 1, 5, 10 or 20 mins or more , but one thing is for sure, the game closes on me whenever i try to sell on my personal shop. I see soooo many people selling all day/night long and i can't seem to do that and **** i need to sell cauze i need money, anyone happens the same??

So, i'm pretty fed up because this doesn't stop happening to me even though i've tried to find a few solutions to it. I delete the game an re-intall the game but same problem happens again

If anyone can help me, please do. Geez......

Srry my Bad english ^^
Old 07/25/2008, 17:54   #2

prolly ur connection i had a similar problem but i dont remember how i fixed it
try the shop auto bot

try it
when the games Goes Offline the shop brings it up again and starts selling.
Old 07/25/2008, 18:14   #3

elite*gold: 20
Well those seller has good internet connection and an good pc. Like myself i can go in loa and sell stuff for days till 2moons update or some kind of troble in my end that shut down internet/pc. Just tuen off all effects and zoom all the way into u also press v and put on team talk XD all those will make it less lag which u can stay longer.
Old 07/25/2008, 20:03   #4

yeh maibie you right...this sucks, you try to sell and pass 2 or 5 min and dc...i go try another metod, and i go press v maibie less lag or something...thanks for the tip
Old 07/25/2008, 21:42   #5

make sure when your selling you zoom out as far as you can and shut names off (using hotkey "v") this decreases lag... and if it is still happening and u cant get autoshop bot to work you could always go on a server with less people on it
Old 07/25/2008, 22:56   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikichan View Post
Well those seller has good internet connection and an good pc. Like myself i can go in loa and sell stuff for days till 2moons update or some kind of troble in my end that shut down internet/pc. Just tuen off all effects and zoom all the way into u also press v and put on team talk XD all those will make it less lag which u can stay longer.
that will probably work the best b/c when im walking around thru loa and i see constant spam and names everywhere...my game lags A LOT!