Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone point me on the rigth section!

Discussion on Can anyone point me on the rigth section! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Can anyone point me on the rigth section!

I want to learn that stuff hacking. Cause I understand where to put that, extract it or scratch, hold and bump it! But what that a pile of numbers stands for?
if you don't want us to be a lazy one ^^ or just forget it.

Cant you point me a site or a section on this forum cause i cant find one in Google but a little bit in youtube ) But still not satisfied
Old 10/25/2011, 17:28   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
What are you talking about exactly? Please use standard english. (Also try telling us your home language, maybe there's someone who can help you). Try reposting the question in an easy to understand manner.
Old 10/25/2011, 17:30   #3

elite*gold: 0
u can go here --->

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack
06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies
My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the: 1. 3 point hack 2. rebound hack 3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.
Is That the rigth Contribution Claim/Mentor Packet .
02/18/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
# Fixed/Closed
I dont get the point on your Trading char section!!
10/31/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
I got scamed out of my 127 summy wow, trying to trade it with a seg, nice it's gone now, and lied by giving me a diff acc filled with nub char's. (Maybe he scamed those) Yall should delete your 2moons trading section, its useless, your char gets scamed to easily and you can permantly loose it sooo easily because of the option's 2moon's give you!! http://i35.tinypic.com/iqhnw9.jpg Everyone say thanks to Jason lakez when you see him!!!