Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on Newbie within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

sorry in advance but ive just joined and have been looking through as many threads as i can but i am still entirely clueless. i still dont know what a CRC is or how to even get started doing anything im guessing alot of the information i need will cost me.
i know enough about the actual game contents until 140 i have been playing legit but now the grind is too boring for me to continue fairly.
i would like to know more about solo hacking because i find it too hard to find groups and dont want to be caught after spending so long playing fairly and i dont care if it isnt too fast.
thanks for anyone who can help me.
Old 10/24/2011, 00:11   #2

you have two choices ;

1 --> go to this link and u can buy/trade hacks

2 --> go to this link and u can learn how to do ur on hacks

hope that helps u out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2011, 06:51   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
I'm going to give you a little crash course in hacking.
The first thing that you want to do, is make a copy of your client (make a copy of your game).
Download this it's a bypass. To use the bypass unpack it to some folder (like a New Folder in your desktop).
Run the "Launcher.exe" as admin.
Once the window opens uncheck the "Bypass xigncode" and check the "bypass CRC".
Click "select file" and find your way to ,...,GameHi\Dekaron\bin\Dekaron.exe and click "Launch".
Log in with a low level account, run around for a bit, change the server two/three times and exit the game through esc>exit game (don't just crash it).
Now go to the dekaron folder (The one where you ran the exe), go to the "bin" folder and look for a folder named "CRC" (if you found it, move on to the next step).
Go to Gamehi\Dekaron\data and unpack the files (place an unpacker in that folder and run it, I personally use this one )
Once it's done, go to Gamehi\Dekaron\data\unpacked, take all those files and folders, copy them to the "data folder" (you might need to replace some stuff, don't worry).
Open shadow.txt, go to the line PackIO and change the 1 to a 0 and save the file.

This is as far as I'll go with this tutorial, now your cleint is almost ready for hacking, you just need to edit some files, read some more about that here and just don't use excel for file editing (people seem to have problems with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2011, 17:00   #4

wow ty for the fast replys. i will get trying to hack now and have given you both thanks.