Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dekaron Eu Ip Block?

Discussion on Dekaron Eu Ip Block? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dekaron Eu Ip Block?

Hey all erm...
i just started downloading dekaron eu
and i was wondering y i cant play
is there a way that i can bypass it?
Old 07/08/2008, 15:28   #2

And why u can't play it?
Some more info would be helpful!

Where are you from?
Which Error?
etc ...
Maybe some Screenshots
Old 07/08/2008, 16:18   #3

Received Thanks: 1,992
the new players ... areharder too understand then understanding how hacks work ^^
Old 07/08/2008, 16:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellSing Ownage View Post
the new players ... areharder too understand then understanding how hacks work ^^
... OK thats true
but not everyone of them^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] block ip ou block mannequin in events
08/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
There are some missions and events where you do not want the player not involved more than one time, wanted to know if you have any action to block the ip or mannequin, so the player participates only once in the game
NO MORE BLOCK POSTS end BLOCK HACK
03/07/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Go here -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/complaint-area/218 508-kikichan-2moons-rf-mod.html <- this post is for SHOW PEOPLE what is going in 2moons HACK SECTION.
Proxy to bypass IP block in Dekaron?
10/12/2008 - Main - 1 Replies
Can someone help me out and tell me how to get a European proxy so I can play Dekaron? US Ips are blocked...
DEKARON ip block Play without proxy?
04/23/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
HI Is there any way to play dekaron eu without proxy (i live in one of the blocked country) Iam askin cos something happen and i cant to connect to proxy anymore (proxy server is on for sure cos my friend use it) but in proxifier i get message Starting: Test 1: Connection to the Proxy Server IP Address: 88.191.65.228 Connection established Test passed. Starting: Test 2: Connection through the Proxy Server
Dekaron EU IP Block!
04/12/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hello all, As I have made over 3 accounts now on Dekaron in which all have been caught in Python by a GM (I think). I did NOT no why the first two times why I was banned. Some people come named as "DekaronEUVacFinder" and finds people using VAC and screenshots them which I thought was the problem how I got caught so I kept going and leveling. Once I realised it was a GM they had blocked my IP. I have had alook at Search and found 1 result, but will this work? Click here If anyone...