Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Monsters View range

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monsters View range

Hey all

does anyone know how to change the view range of the monsters so i can see them from a greater distance without having to be 2metres away from them? i heard its in my info.csv but idk where ive looked but couldn't find it

does FOV (field of view) have anything to do with it?

Thanks

Hypox

Old   #2

First of all, there's a reason why the older vac hack guides instruct you to edit multiple values, instead of just one. Really, only one value allows multiple monsters (higher than 3) to follow you. The other values extend the view range of the monsters. However, theoretically, the view range of monsters can only go so far. The client doesn't load every monster in the map; it only loads monsters that are within a certain range of your character.

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon8c View Post
First of all, there's a reason why the older vac hack guides instruct you to edit multiple values, instead of just one. Really, only one value allows multiple monsters (higher than 3) to follow you. The other values extend the view range of the monsters. However, theoretically, the view range of monsters can only go so far. The client doesn't load every monster in the map; it only loads monsters that are within a certain range of your character.
well yeah but i want to know how i can edit the client so it loads more than the monsters that are within my range ...
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypox View Post
Hey all

does anyone know how to change the view range of the monsters so i can see them from a greater distance without having to be 2metres away from them? i heard its in my info.csv but idk where ive looked but couldn't find it

does FOV (field of view) have anything to do with it?

Thanks

Hypox
on your maplist.csv COLUMN I camera far distance change the maps that you want to 240 then your all done

Old   #5

Lol, are you kidding me? Camera Far Distance is for zoom hack. When you zoom out far enough, things start to disappear, not appear =.=
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Ya going out to far will leave you nothing but blank screen.