Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[QUESTION]Mob still attack?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Mob still attack?

So ive searched the site and nothing seems to be helping. I feel like I am the only one with this issue. I've followed all the steps to get the hacks to work, however the only issue I have now is that the mob still attacks me, range and melee. If anyone can help me please reply asap or send me a pm. Thanks.

EDIT : I noticed that some of the columns that are asked to change are different. Not exact here but an example would be like it says go to column AL and change the number from 2 to 1, something like that.
But the column for AL isnt what is says its supposed to be. I think that is for the AIkey. and in fact the AIkey is located somewhere else, I think AR. am i still supposed to just follow the directions or change the right column? idk what to do or if that messed it up. I do have backups so if i need to just start over please let me know thanks.

Old 09/19/2011, 14:19   #2

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 127/0/0
If you have problems follow the steps just buy the hacks.

Old 09/19/2011, 14:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
thanks but thats far from helpful.

EDIT : I feel like an @$$ but i figured it out -.-

« Non-Aggro .csv | [STUPID] question »