Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release hints of how to make 3.04 work

Discussion on Release hints of how to make 3.04 work within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/01/2008, 03:50   #46

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallmeyer View Post
DUDE JUST TELL US ALL PLESSE I would relly like to thank you but i AINT no GOD DEAM HACK MAKER I JUST USE THEM to Enjoy whats the point of having a form if evryone is so self fish... and i also dont undestand why people call other people noob ?
Just stupid word.... And i do have a BRAIN HOW a bout U TELL ME IN A SIMPLE INSTRUCTION HOW TO GET HACKS WORK!!!!!!! I WOULD RELLY LIKE TO THNAK YOU THEN And i aint no noob i use hacks before the patch was like that i check at the place i use hacks carefully And u people think all the time its people who doing it dont just blame othes blame all of us who use hacks rofl FFS I beat evryone has being seen hacking before Its ROFL!
don't ya fucking get it??
how stupid are you dude??
it has nothing to do with fucking "selfishsm"!!
are you really that stupid not to get it?
NO instructions! look at you! you got 7 posts, and u're begging,yelling and flaming just to get those hacks!!
well, nobody helped me either!
but that's not the point.
If i would know you personally, or would trust you, i would even make a video tutorial for you!!
it's just that if u release seomething, acclaim wil patch it in seconds! and i don't want that!!
...thats why i dream about the underground section..at least there are no such guys as this one....

Quote:
U KNOW WHAT ?>>>>>???? I DONT THINK ITS FARE TO US ALL RIGHT?
HOW A BOUT ILL JUST SNITCH SIMPLE AS THAT COURSE I KNOW A COUPLE OF GM#s I could just inform them a bout some crap blabla make a good excuse then they update it again maybe then we be back in the previous shit would that be nice ????
AND ANNYWAYS WHATS THE POINTOF POSTING THIS SHIT IF UR NOT TELLING ALL OF US? >.>AND WTF do you mean with Imoortality zz and all that bullshit ur saying man are u some Devilworkshiper or something???I appolodrise if anyone is affendeto,0
lol?
u realy know a GM? should we be afraid now? i'm shaking my shit outta my ass!!
really!! it'S kinda brown...
now.. back to this coment.. well, it seems that you really are about 14 years old without respect, and starting threathing with heaven's god if u don't recieve what you want.
just go to your friend gm's and beg for 1k gold...
shame on you and your posts ^^
AND NOW READ THIS FUCKING POST... FROM BEGINNING TO THE END!!!!!!

btw.. pleease use these singns on your next post --> , , . ! : ; etc..!
Old 06/01/2008, 04:23   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
don't ya ******* get it??
how stupid are you dude??
it has nothing to do with ******* "selfishsm"!!
are you really that stupid not to get it?
NO instructions! look at you! you got 7 posts, and u're begging,yelling and flaming just to get those hacks!!
well, nobody helped me either!
but that's not the point.
If i would know you personally, or would trust you, i would even make a video tutorial for you!!
it's just that if u release seomething, acclaim wil patch it in seconds! and i don't want that!!
...thats why i dream about the underground section..at least there are no such guys as this one....

lol?
u realy know a GM? should we be afraid now? i'm shaking my **** outta my ***!!
really!! it'S kinda brown...
now.. back to this coment.. well, it seems that you really are about 14 years old without respect, and starting threathing with heaven's *** if u don't recieve what you want.
just go to your friend gm's and beg for 1k gold...
shame on you and your posts ^^
AND NOW READ THIS ******* POST... FROM BEGINNING TO THE END!!!!!!

btw.. pleease use these singns on your next post --> , , . ! : ; etc..!
I find it funny that you called someone 14 years old, and yet you made a comment about "kinda brown **** being shook out of your ***"

and by the way, next time you post, please don't type in all caps and make your sentences a little more fluent so i don't have to decipher everything you write!

bahahaha !
Old 06/01/2008, 04:28   #48

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
u won
i just had to say that. i'm not quite interested in starting a flamewar in here. it's useless. too many informations have been leaked now.. it will be fixed soon.
btw. the "caps-o-matic" was only in one sentence