Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Major Issues

Discussion on Major Issues within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/05/2008, 03:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Very helpful. If I have any more issues, I'll let any of you guys know. Thanks for the fast help.
Old 05/05/2008, 03:45   #17

the only thing i have to say is "GET A LIFE" c'mon man this is just a game omg
Old 05/05/2008, 08:27   #18

+infraction for posting in wrong forum
+topic moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need some major help please!!!!
03/05/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
I am running the pally db and the msg server will not connect to accserver. Any help will be greatly appreciated. It keeps repeating connect to account server again. I have msn yahoo and can get aim if need be I also have team veiwer. Msn [email protected] yahoo [email protected] send me a message will be on for a long while.
Need help on 2 bot issues
02/19/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
aight 1st off ill say my hunters problem is shes 75 bots where ever i stick her but as soon as i put her in draco itll just pause at npc while trying to buy pots or it will freeze while trying to go to down it just sits no clue what to do to fix this if any1 knows would rly like the help now 2nd is there any way to bot a mage? every time i or my freind have tried it casts 2 aoe skills then runs off anyway to make they stay n kill thanks...
Major-lag
06/22/2008 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
Just wondering if anyone has any solution for lag problem in cabal , And also the pserver cabal8 , dont say get a new computer because ive got a good one already , i just want to know if theres a solution
my issues
12/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
X:in the lady luck room, the room with the prize boxes. I cant see any boxes, just the shadow of where the box should be. i push select and i can see the name of the boxes, but yet i cant open them.. after re-install all good with ladyluck.. 1: when i jump around holding the ctrl button i get d/c a lot, server is aquarius, like if i was using speedhack. bit im not, i un/re-installed twice... 2:when i star demonhunter quest, the cloudsaint's jar.. its stuck loading.... the target monster....
Major Lag in BI
12/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Lol today I went to BI to look for some plvling but when I reach the circle area in the middle of the city, my Conquer window froze and I got dc. I logged back on several time but got dc each time. So to anyone who wants to go to BI, I suggests that you wait until this Christmas event is over or might get ur account stuck. Also I heard that the gift circles are the cause of this major lag because they overlap. Well if you know a way to free my character then post it here please and I'll give...