I'm gonna discuss this issue with the 2moons mods. Usually one rule of epvp is _never ever_ to move a public release into a private forums.
I don't play 2moons so I have no idea how evil the released hacks are, but we will reconsider our moderating actions.
there you go. at last! someone who understands... dear lord, thank you!
*to the mod that banned my account ogremagi (forever). you simply can't stop me from posting by just banning the ip. I do not know what i have done wrong, and there was no reason why you banned me. but here i am... i live to this kind of challenges, we hack packs, hex and brute forcing. a simple ip ban won't stop me from posting.
there you go. at last! someone who understands... dear lord, thank you!
*to the mod that banned my account ogremagi (forever). you simply can't stop me from posting by just banning the ip. I do not know what i have done wrong, and there was no reason why you banned me. but here i am... i live to this kind of challenges, we hack packs, hex and brute forcing. a simple ip ban won't stop me from posting.
I've unbanned your account, it was probably because of your advertising topic.
help with moving 09/10/2009 - Kal Online - 12 Replies ok hello
here is the thing- i am trying for alot of time to do the moving...but i cant
its bot mocing exacly to the place...but it moves
so i need your help making it currect...please?
here is the code for the moving:
DWORD itemid,x,y;
memcpy((void*)&itemid,(void*)((DWORD)buf2+5 ),4);
memcpy((void*)&x,(void*)((DWORD)buf2+5+4),4 );
memcpy((void*)&y,(void*)((DWORD)buf2+5+4+4) ,4);
int difx=x-Player.X;
Moving on. 01/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies I know many where upset with this latest patch. Yes it bites hit alot of hard. I relied on my archer to get plus ones and mets to hellp fund my equipment but well now tq has made it where I can't rely on that anymore. I am going to have to do oone of two things i can gripe about it or learn to adjust and adapt.
I'm not going to quit. I will adjust to the changes adapt and find a way to overcome them. I can't say what other folk will do but i will try to over come this latest obstacle as...
MOVING NPC's 11/14/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 21 Replies Can some one answer on this question. how is posible to move NPC's. One guy comed to my server and he was moving the NPC's telling us he hacked GM panel...