Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need File data.pak

Discussion on Need File data.pak within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need File data.pak

Who send me file data.pak and data.hd pls ???

Old 07/04/2011, 15:48   #2

just unpack dekaron and ull get them
Old 07/05/2011, 11:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by myty View Post
just unpack dekaron and ull get them

sorry but I play dekaron private was edit because I not get them you share me ?? pls ?

I bad english
Old 07/05/2011, 16:33   #4

i don't play on private servers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
HELP use Darkinc - 2moons file to Data.pak
01/28/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Darkinc 2moons Data.pak Unpacker HELP.. use Program Unpacker use ok no use pack file to Data.pak or use new Program file to pack.pak :rtfm:
new data.pak but same edited file with winhex??
09/24/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
ok i been un-installing and reinstalling 2moons also try backing up my data.pk 04. The problem i keep getting is, even though i close out my winhex and deleted all my files. When i open a new data pk w/ winhex, the modified parameters are still there. I open winhex thru my shortcut on start menu and thru program files itself still get samething.. Also i cant get the vac to work using the tuts. I dont even get the invalid client, did exactly what the tut said. AM using vista atm, can anyone...
[HELP] DATA FILE
09/20/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
can some one give me the data file so that i can play? because i tried to use the hack and it didnt work. So can some one put it on media fire or somthing?
need unpack sea dekaron data file.
09/04/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
who make it .pls
my data.pak file
04/16/2008 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
ok, this is final, no trying to bargon me with anything. but tonight i will be uploading my data.pak file... it will be on a random website that you haft to sign up too, and it will be one i have made so NOONE without my permission will be able to put there hands on it =) but for ingame cash i will be selling my data.pak file 150mill per person. you give me the cash in full upfront then i send u a link to the file via email or P.M. on EPVP do not try to bargon me down in prices, 150 mill...