Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help. Dekaron game loading so slow.. 0.1, 0.2..

Discussion on Need help. Dekaron game loading so slow.. 0.1, 0.2.. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help. Dekaron game loading so slow.. 0.1, 0.2..

anyone know how to fix it? Action 9
Old 06/27/2011, 21:46   #2

well its a virus
u can disalbe it too when stop some process try. idk the right process at task manager
Old 07/06/2011, 05:02   #3

I had this... Do a system restore in start/programmes/accessories/system tools/system restore. Thats what i did and now it loads fast like it did ^_^ Just choose the date from when it loaded fast

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO is loading slow !
09/20/2012 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hello When I load sro It takes like 5-10min and when I must write name and pw it stops like 2mins It used to work very fast before but I reinnstalled it I have 2gbram and I have Vista its a laptop Please help! Thanks
question lng s slow loading
04/14/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 19 Replies
cmula nung ngpatch ng save the earth event bumagal ung loading q s gc, both pvp and dungeons...2loy lagi aqng free kill s umpisa s pvp, ask q lng kng aq lng b nkakaexperience n2 ngaun, salamat :handsdown:
prerequisite requirements for wall hacks and for slow loading of SF game
10/19/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Here are some steps to follow The simple way if you are playing in a computer shop ask assistance from their crew never install anything without their permission otherwise you will be responsible with it assuming SF game is installed *** Install this
>>SLOW LOADING
08/14/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 2 Replies
>CAN SOMEONE HELP ME MY SF LOADING VERY SLOWLY THIS PROBLEM BEGIN SINCE I RE-INSTALL MY SF COZ MY FILES CRASHES BY LAST POST OF MR.WHITE'S BAT AND I NEED TO RE-INSTALL MY SF BUT SINCE THEN I EXPERIENCE THE VERY SLOW LOADING. IT TAKES 2ND ROUND OF THE GAME BEFORE I RESPAWN IN TEAM BATTLE PLS GUYS HELP IS THERE ANY SOLUTION YOU CAN RECOMMENED
SLOW game
10/11/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi all, Just one question, after lauching the game everyone with this problem.. The loading takes ages.... and when i attach the Ctable the game is so slow... Omg i really can't play. Anything i'm doing wrong?